Free MLB Pick: Rangers vs. White Sox Odds
Looking for Texas Rangers vs. Chicago White Sox free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Rangers taking on the White Sox on Friday, August 23, 2019 at Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Rangers White Sox free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(63-65) Texas Rangers vs. Chicago White Sox (57-69)
Date: Friday, August 23, 2019
Time: 8:10 PM ET
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
Projected Pitchers: Lance Lynn vs. Dylan Cease
MLB Moneyline Odds: Rangers -114 | White Sox -106
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 9
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Texas Rangers are 63-65 on the season. A Wild Card spot is unlikely as they trail the Oakland Athletics by 11 games. Texas has had issues with their pitching as they have allowed the fifth most runs in the AL. Pitchers like Adrian Sampson (5.82 ERA), Adriel Jurado (5.38 ERA), and Shelby Miller (8.59 ERA) have been abysmal this season. The team’s offense is led by Danny Santana and Elvis Andrus. Santana is hitting .304 with 21 homers, and Andrus is batting .282 with 25 stolen bases. The Rangers have missed Joey Gallo who has 22 homers in 70 games. Gallo has missed the last month with a wrist injury.
Lance Lynn will take the mound for the Texas Rangers on Friday night. Lynn is 14-8 on the season with a 3.60 ERA. In his lone start against the White Sox he struggled allowed five runs in seven innings.
Chicago White Sox
The White Sox stand at 57-69 and will miss the playoffs like most expected. Offense has been a concern for Chicago. The team ranks second last in the American League in runs (532). You can’t blame Jose Abreu and Yoan Moncada who have been rare bright spots. Abreu is hitting .276 with 28 homers and 96 RBIs, and Moncada has a .301 average with 20 blasts. Tim Anderson has been one of the best contact hitters in the league with a .332 average.
On the mound for the White Sox is Dylan Cease. The rookie has struggled going 2-6 with a 5.93 ERA this year. Cease has allowed opposition to hit .274 and has allowed 10 homers in only 44 innings.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Rangers are 6-2 in Lynns last 8 starts vs. a team with a losing record.
- Rangers are 5-2 in Lynns last 7 starts vs. American League Central.
- White Sox are 18-39 in their last 57 vs. American League West.
- White Sox are 4-11 in their last 15 home games.
- White Sox are 5-14 in their last 19 vs. a team with a losing record.
Texas Rangers vs. Chicago White Sox MLB Prediction: Rangers ML
Not only do the Rangers have the better offense but they have a pitching edge on the mound. I expect Lynn to have a good start in this spot.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Rangers ML
Take the Rangers in a road win here. Great value pick.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Texas Rangers 5 – Chicago White Sox 3
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Texas Rangers vs. Chicago White Sox matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction