Free MLB Pick: Cardinals vs. Marlins Odds
Looking for St. Louis Cardinals vs. Miami Marlins free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Cardinals taking on the Marlins on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at Marlins Park in Miami, Florida. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Cardinals Marlins free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(32-32) St. Louis Cardinals vs. Miami Marlins (23-41)
Date: Wednesday June 12, 2019
Time: 7:10 PM ET
Venue: Marlins Park, Miami, Florida
Projected Pitchers: Mikolas (STL), Urenas (MIA)
MLB Moneyline Odds: Cardinals -154 | Marlins +144
MLB RunLine Betting Odds:
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 8
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
St. Louis Cardinals
Miles Mikolas hardly ever walks guys, which should be a good enough approach against the Marlins: make them beat you.
The Lizard King led the league with a 1.3 walk rate (per nine innings) and is only up at 1.7 this season. He hasn’t given up that many more hits either, 9.0 as compared to 8.3 a season ago. His WHIP 1.186 and yet his ERA remains worse than league-average. That won’t be the case by season’s end, if he continues to limit baserunners as he has.
He was struck on the forearm in his last start but he’s fine, according to the club. This is a good opportunity for him to pitch well.
Miami’s 41 losses lead the National League and actually match Seattle, the best of the American League’s three last-place teams, which is yet another reminder of how little to put into a 2-weeks stretch, relating to the way the Ms started the year.
Jose Urena logged over 340 innings in 2017 and 2018, combined, and gave up just about eight hits per nine innings. This season, he’s up over 10 and he’s striking out 10 percent less than he did a season ago, though he has never been a strikeout guy.
Urena hadn’t been pulled out in the middle of an inning since his first start of the season, 11 in a row, until the last time out, when he lasted just 3+ frames against the Braves.
The short stint also broke up a streak of nine consecutive outings of at least six innings. He went either six or seven in all nine. Wednesday is a chance to start another.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Under is 8-2 in STL last 10 road games.
- STL are 4-13 in their last 17 road games.
- STL are 14-5 in Mikolas’ last 19 road starts.
- Under is 7-1-1 in MIA last 9 Wed. games.
- Under is 9-4 in MIA last 13 home games.
- MIA are 2-6 in Urenas last 8 Wed. starts.
- Head to Head: STL are 35-16 in the last 51 meetings in Miami.
Free St. Louis Cardinals vs. Miami Marlins MLB Prediction: it goes low.
I believe in both these starters and I’m looking at playing anything under 9.0. That might be wishful thinking. I guess I’d play an 8.5 with lower expectations. Otherwise, the Cardinals are a buy up to +175ish.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: UNDER 8
MLB Free Score Prediction: St. Louis 4 – Miami 2
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this St. Louis Cardinals vs. Miami Marlins matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Washington Nationals – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- New York Yankees vs. Houston Astros – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Houston Astros vs. New York Yankees – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Houston Astros vs. New York Yankees – 10/16/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Houston Astros vs. New York Yankees – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction