Free MLB Pick: Cardinals vs. Rockies Odds
Looking for St. Louis Cardinals vs. Colorado Rockies free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Cardinals taking on the Rockies on Tuesday September 10th, 2019 at Coors Field in Denver, Colorado. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Cardinals Rockies free pick.
2019 MLB Season
Date: Tuesday September 10th, 2019
Time: 8:40 PM ET
Venue: Coors Field in Denver CO
Projected Pitchers: Michael Wacha vs. Chi Chi Gonzalez
MLB Moneyline Odds: Cardinals -152 | Rockies +130
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 13
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
St. Louis Cardinals
It almost doesn’t seem fair that the red hot St. Louis Cardinals get to go to Coors Filed for what looks like an explosive 3-game series.
The Cardinals could put the NL Central to bed with a big week in Denver as they already boast a 4.5 game lead over the Cubs for the division.
St. Louis has only 3 losses in their last 10 games and has scored 10+ in 2 of their last 4. That’s some good offensive production heading into 3 games at hitter-friendly Coors Field. It actually makes the line of St. Louis -152 for Tuesday seem on the low side.
Interestingly enough the Cardinals have put up such good offensive numbers while only hitting 7 HRs in their last 7 games. Paul Goldschmidt (.333) is the only Cardinals everyday batter hitting above .260 over that span.
The Cardinals will go with Michael Wacha on Tuesday who is back on normal rest after throwing on just 3 days break last time out. This will be Wacha’s first time pitching on the road in his last four starts.
Colorado would seem to have some value if for the simple fact that the Cardinals are coming to Coors Field thinking they’re playing home run derby. That and the fact that the Rockies have lost 9 of 10 make this seem like a vacation for the redbirds.
Colorado’s offense has also gone into the gutter making Tuesday’s O/U of 13 seem on the Rocky Mountain high side. Colroado hitters have been held to 3 runs or less in 6 of the last 7 games.
One reason the Rockies do not have value vs. the Cardinals is because Chi Chi Gonzalez is up in the rotation. The Rockies have lost 9 straight Gonzalez starts and he’s allowed 5+ ER in 3 of his last 5 starts.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Cardinals are 5-1 last 6 during game 1 of a series
- Caridnals are 5-2 last 7 road games
- Cardinals are 1-5 in Wacha’s last 6 road starts
- Rockies are 16-45 last 61 overall
- Rockies are 0-9 in Gonzalez’ last 9 starts
- Cardinals are 43-17 last 60 meetings
Free St. Louis Cardinals vs. Colorado Rockies MLB Prediction:
No way you go against St. Louis and to be honest the ML seems on the low side. To protect the ROI, play the run line because it shouldn’t matter with Gonzalez on the hill.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Cardinals RL -1.5
St. Louis gets this one easy you’d think.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Cardinals 8 – Rockies 3
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this St. Louis Cardinals vs. Colorado Rockies matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- New York Mets vs. Colorado Rockies – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction