Free MLB Pick: Mariners vs. Astros Odds
Looking for Seattle Mariners vs. Houston Astros free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Mariners taking on the Astros on Saturday September 7th, 2019 at Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Mariners Astros free pick.
2019 MLB Season
Date: Saturday September 7th, 2019
Time: 7:10 PM ET
Venue: Minute Maid Park in Houston TX
Projected Pitchers: Yusei Kikuchi vs. Justin Verlander
MLB Moneyline Odds: Mariners +340 | Astros -455
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 9
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Mariners have a nice payoff of +340 on Saturday night if they can score the upset over Houston. To get the win though, Seattle will have to defeat Justin Verlander who threw a no-hitter his last time out.
Seattle had lost 5 of 6 heading into Friday night’s contest. The Mariners almost pulled off a huge upset over the Astros on Thursday night, but gave up 6 runs total in the 8th inning or later and lost 9-11 in 13 innings.
It was a nice offensive outing for Seattle who scored just 2 runs combined in two defeats vs. the Cubs during the week.
Seattle has hit just .220 as a team vs. Verlander but Kyle Seager has had some success vs. the Astros starter. Seager is 10-33 (.303) and has hit 4 home runs off the Cy Young candidate.
It will be Yusei Kikuchi going for Seattle on Saturday. He’s had some rough outings as of late, allowing at least 4 runs in 3 of his last 6 starts.
There is a 2-hit complete game at Toronto mixed in there too though so the lefty at least has potential.
It takes a whole lot of confidence to back Houston -455 on Saturday night. That being said, who else would you want on the mound than the guy who just no-hit the Blue Jays in his last start while striking out 14 in Verlander.
The Cy Young favorite did throw a whole lot of pitches in his 3rd career no-hitter on Sunday though with 120.
Verlander has a 2.37 ERA at home on the year and has a 3.47 ERA in four starts vs. the Mariners this season.
The Astros look like a solid play even at the price as they are 7-3 over their last 10 but more importantly are 41-13 their last 54 home games.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Mariners are 18-42 last 60 road games
- Mariners are 1-5 last 6 overall
- Astros are 41-13 last 54 home games
- Astros are 41-18 last 59 overall
- Astros are 7-0 in Verlander’s last 7 Saturday starts
Free Seattle Mariners vs. Houston Astros MLB Prediction:
Putting that much money on any team favored by as much as Houston on Saturday just isn’t wise in the MLB. The RL is a possibility but with Verlander on the mound expect very little offense from Seattle.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Under 9
Houston has the capability to score a bunch in this one. Hopefully not too many.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Astros 7 – Mariners 1
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Seattle Mariners vs. Houston Astros matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Los Angeles Angels vs. Houston Astros – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Seattle Mariners vs. Baltimore Orioles – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Seattle Mariners vs. Baltimore Orioles – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Seattle Mariners vs. Pittsburgh Pirates – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Angels vs. Houston Astros – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Kansas City Royals vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Arizona Diamondbacks vs. San Diego Padres – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction