Free MLB Pick: Giants vs Cardinals Odds
Looking for San Francisco Giants vs. St Louis Cardinals free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Giants taking on the Cardinals on Thursday September 5, 2019 at Busch Stadium in St Louis Missouri. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Giants Cardinals free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(66-72) San Francisco Giants vs. St Louis Cardinals (78-60)
Date: Thursday September 5, 2019
Time: 1:15 PM ET
Venue: Busch Stadium, St Louis Missouri
Projected Pitchers: Webb (SF), Hudson (STL)
MLB Moneyline Odds: Cardinals -173 | Giants +165
MLB RunLine Betting Odds:
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 8.5
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
San Francisco Giants
The Giants got seven stellar innings out of Dereck Rodriguez on Tuesday in St. Louis but there is just no beating the Cardinals these days.
D-Rod gave up five hits and one run but wound up a tough luck loser in a 1–0 game. Jack Flaherty gave up one hit and a walk in eight shutout innings before handing the ball to Carlos Martinez, who nailed down his 18th save and 16th in his last 17 chances.
Marcell Ozuna’s solo homer in the sixth was the difference. Mike Yastrzemski had the only two hits for the Giants.
In three starts, the 22-year-old rookie Logan Webb has gone 15.1 innings, given up 18 hits, and struck out 18 to four walks. He’s given up seven runs (six earned) and two homers.
St Louis Cardinals
The Cardinals have gone 20 for their last 25 and have a full three-game lead in the NL Central over the Cubs.
Dakota Hudson has won his last four starts and has gone at least six innings in each. He hadn’t given up a run in three consecutive starts going into his last outing, which lasted two outs inept the eighth inning in an easy win vs. Cincinnati.
The National League has so many impressive rookies this season that Hudson gets lost in the mix.
He’s made 28 start, gone 14–6 with a 3.53 ERA, and earned a save. That’s ROY-worthy in most seasons.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- SF are 2-6 in their last 8 road games.
- SF are 4-9 in their last 13 Thu. games.
- STL are 21-6 in their last 27 home games.
- STL are 37-18 in their last 55 overall.
- STL are 37-18 in their last 55 games on grass.
- Head to Head: SF are 2-6 in the last 8 meetings.
- Head to Head: Over is 7-3 in the last 10 meetings in St. Louis.
Free San Francisco Giants vs. St Louis Cardinals MLB Prediction: Hudson.
The kid rolls to another victory.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Cardinals RL
MLB Free Score Prediction: San Francisco 3 – St Louis 7
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this San Francisco Giants vs. St Louis Cardinals matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction