Free MLB Pick: Giants vs Cardinals Odds
Looking for San Francisco Giants vs. St Louis Cardinals free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Giants taking on the Cardinals on Wednesday, September 4th, 2019 at Busch Stadium in St Louis Missouri. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Giants Cardinals free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(66-71) San Francisco Giants vs. St Louis Cardinals (77-60)
Date: Wednesday, September 4th, 2019
Time: 7:45 PM ET
Venue: Busch Stadium, St Louis Missouri
Projected Pitchers: Madison Bumgarner vs. Michael Wacha
MLB Moneyline Odds: San Francisco -120/St. Louis -120
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 8.5
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
San Francisco Giants
The Giants have been one of the disappointing teams this season as they are 66-71. The problem has been a shaky offense which ranks second to last in the National League in scoring (600 runs).
Guys like Brandon Belt (.231), Brandon Crawford (.230), and Buster Posey (.251) have struggled. One of their few bright spots has been rookie Mike Yastrzemski who is hitting .266 with 18 homers.
San Francisco is coming off a 3-1 loss to the Cardinals. Mauricio Dubon hit his first career homer and double in the loss. Maybe Dubon can be a bright spot going forward.
Taking the mound for San Francisco is Madison Bumgarner. Bumgarner is 9-8 with a 3.62 ERA this season. The lefty was great in his last outing allowing a run in seven innings against the Padres.
St Louis Cardinals
The Cardinals are looking to win the NL Central as they hold a three game lead on the Chicago Cubs.
St. Louis has relied on stellar pitching throughout the season.
The team ranks second in the NL in runs allowed (565). Guys like Jack Flaherty (3.31 ERA), Dakota Hudson (3.53 ERA), and Daniel Ponce de Leon (4.03 ERA) have gotten the job done.
The offense is led by Paul Goldscmidt (29 homers) and Marcell Ozuna (24 homers). Paul DeJong has contributed with 24 homers and 67 RBIs.
On the mound for the Cardinals is Michael Wacha. Wacha is 6-6 with a 5.07 ERA this season. The veteran has has allowed the opposition to hit .286. In his last outing he allowed two runs in seven innings against the Reds.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Giants are 4-0 in Bumgarners last 4 starts vs. a team with a winning record.
- Giants are 8-1 in Bumgarners last 9 starts.
- Giants are 8-1 in Bumgarners last 9 starts on grass.
- Cardinals are 1-4 in their last 5 Wednesday games.
- Cardinals are 1-6 in their last 7 games vs. a starter with a WHIP less than 1.15.
Free San Francisco Giants vs. St Louis Cardinals MLB Prediction:
While the Cardinals have a big edge in the lineup it’s the Giants that have it on the mound. I expect Bumgarner to have a strong outing here.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Giants ML
Take the Giants in a close but low-scoring victory.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Giants 5 – St Louis 3
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Los Angeles Dodgers vs. St Louis Cardinals matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction