Free MLB Pick: Pirates vs Giants Odds
Looking for Pittsburgh Pirates vs. San Francisco Giants free MLB predictions? MLB betting sees the Pirates taking on the Giants on Monday, September 9th, 2019 at AT&T Park, San Fran. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Pittsburgh San Francisco free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(62-80) Pittsburgh Pirates vs. San Francisco Giants (69-73)
Date: Monday, September 9th, 2019
Time: 9:45 PM ET
Venue: AT&T Park, San Fran
Projected Pitchers: Trevor Williams vs. Madison Bumgarner
MLB Moneyline Odds: Pittsburgh +135/San Francisco -155
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: OFF
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 8
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Pittsburgh Pirates stand at 62-80 and will miss the playoffs. The main reason for that is their poor pitching. The Pirates have allowed the second most runs in the National League (789). Some of their starting pitchers have been miserable. Guys like Trevor Williams (5.16 ERA), Joe Musgrove (4.67 ERA), and Chris Archer (5.19 ERA) have not pitched well.
The offense is led by Bryan Reynolds and Josh Bell. Reynolds is hitting .327 with 16 homers, and Bell has 36 homers and 114 RBIs. Starling Marte is hitting .295 with 23 homers.
On the mound for the Trevor Williams who is 7-6 with a 5.16 ERA. He has allowed the opposition to hit a high mark of .282.
Williams will be making his first start of the season against the Giants.
San Francisco Giants
The San Francisco Giants have underperformed this season as they are 69-73 and will miss the playoffs. The team has had issues scoring runs all season. As a team the Giants have the second worst offense in the National League (615 runs).
The guys have a few guys who have not lived up to expectations. Brandon Crawford (.226), Brandon Belt (.227), and Buster Posey (.257) have had struggles. The pitching has had issues as well as they’ve allowed the sixth most runs in the NL (687 runs).
On the mound for the Giants is Madison Bumgarner. The lefty is 9-8 with a 3.81 ERA this season. Bumgarner allowed four runs in six innings against the Pirates earlier in a start this season.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Pirates are 3-9 in their last 12 when their opponent scores 2 runs or less in their previous game.
- Pirates are 2-7 in their last 9 after scoring 2 runs or less in their previous game.
- Pirates are 1-6 in their last 7 Monday games.
- Giants are 6-0 in Bumgarners last 6 starts during game 1 of a series.
- Giants are 6-0 in Bumgarners last 6 home starts vs. a team with a losing record.
- Giants are 9-0 in Bumgarners last 9 home starts.
Free Pittsburgh Pirates vs. San Francisco Giants MLB Prediction:
While the Pirates have the edge with their offense it’s the Giants who have a big edge on the mound. I expect Bumgarner to pitch well against the Pirates.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: San Francisco Giants ML
Take Bumgarner and the Giants at a great price.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Pittsburgh 3 – San Francisco 6
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Pittsburgh Pirates vs. San Francisco Giants matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- San Francisco Giants vs. Atlanta Braves – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Atlanta Braves – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Seattle Mariners vs. Pittsburgh Pirates – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Arizona Diamondbacks vs. San Diego Padres – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting
- Arizona Diamondbacks vs. San Diego Padres – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction