Free MLB Pick: Pirates vs. Giants Odds
Looking for Pittsburgh Pirates vs. San Francisco Giants free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Pirates taking on the Giants on Thursday September 12th, 2019 at Oracle Park in San Francisco, California. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Pirates Giants free pick.
2019 MLB Season
Date: Thursday September 12th, 2019
Time: 3:45 PM ET
Venue: Oracle Park in San Francisco CA
Projected Pitchers: TBD vs. Jeff Samardzija
MLB Moneyline Odds: Pirates Off | Giants Off
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: Off
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
As of late Wednesday night, the Pirates had yet to name a starting pitcher for Thursday’s series finale vs. the Giants. Thus, this game was off the board at time of publishing.
Looking at who should have value in this one, it’s probably Pittsburgh as they’ve taken 2 of 3 so far from San Francisco.
Whoever gets the pitching nod for Clint Hurdle’s team on Thursday afternoon should have an edge as SF tallied just 3 hits in Wednesday’s loss. San Francisco was also held to a run or less in 5 of the 9 games prior.
Pittsburgh goes against Jeff Samardzija on Thursday, Despite Samardzija being a veteran, only six Bucs batters have faced him and with just a .256 collective average in 63 total AB.
San Francisco Giants
Can the Giants muster some offense as they wrap up the series with Pittsburgh and welcome Miami to town? The Pirates could be a little distracted as they wrap up a quick 4-game trip out to the Bay only to go to Wrigley next.
It’s hard to know what to expect from the San Francisco offense considering Pittsburgh is late in naming their starting pitcher.
There’s a few SF batters having success lately (Kevin Pillar, Mauricio Dubon, Stephen Vogt, Buster Posey all above .350 last week) which has helped them to a 4-3 record over their last 7.
Samardzija is the known pitcher heading into Thursday’s tilt but the Giants have lost 9 of his last 11 starts at home. The right-hander has largely been sharp, allowing 2ER or less in 7 of his last 9 starts.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Pirates are 5-1 last 6 road games
- Pirates are 7-19 last 26 Thursday games
- Pirates are 1- 5 last 6 during game 4 of a series
- Giants are 2-7 last 9 home games
- Giants are 2-9 in Samardzija’s last 11 home starts
Free Pittsburgh Pirates vs. San Francisco Giants MLB Prediction:
The Giants have the edge on Thursday as the Pirates are in getaway day heading back to take on the Cubs. With Pittsburgh undecided on a starter, San Francisco has even more value.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Giants ML
Samardzija has been sneaky good over his last 9 starts for the msot part.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Giants 7 – Pirates 4
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this St. Louis Pirates vs. San Francisco Giants matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Seattle Mariners vs. Pittsburgh Pirates – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Seattle Mariners vs. Pittsburgh Pirates – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction