Free MLB Pick: Pirates vs. Giants Odds
Looking for Pittsburgh Pirates vs. San Francisco Giants free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Pirates taking on the Giants on Wednesday September 11th, 2019 at Oracle Park in San Francisco, California. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Pirates Giants free pick.
2019 MLB Season
Date: Wednesday September 11th, 2019
Time: 9:45 PM ET
Venue: Oracle Park in San Francisco CA
Projected Pitchers: TBD vs. Logan Webb
MLB Moneyline Odds: Pirates -104 | Giants -106
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 8.5
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Pittsburgh and San Francisco have split the first two games of their 4-game series. This is the reason why oddsmakers are calling Wednesday night’s game such a close one with Pitt at -116 and SF -105.
Both games have gone ‘over’ at the Bay this week. The total for Wednesday’s game is just 8.5. Josh Bell hit his 37th HR of the season in Tuesday’s loss and Pitt is a good ‘over’ wager after scoring at least 6 runs in 4 of the last 7 games.
Neither Pittsburgh nor San Francisco has anything to play for Wednesday as the teams are a combined 42 games out of first in their respective divisions.
There is no getaway day on Wednesday either as the teams will reconvene for game 4 of the series on Thursday. Pittsburgh is 32-40 on the road while the Giants are just 30-39 at home.
Pittsburgh puts their chances on a win at -116 behind Dario Agrazal, a late confirmed pitcher. The 24-year-old takes the place of Joe Musgrove, who receives an additional day of rest as he battles through a foot injury.
San Francisco Giants
Is there value to be had in the Giants at home even though they are 9 games under .500 at Oracle Park on the year?
At the very least the Giants have shown some offense in scoring 9 runs in the last 2 games. Prior to that on their most recent road stand SF was held to 1 run or less in 5 of the 7 games.
The Giants will try to get that home record closer to .500 with Logan Webb on the bump. Webb is making just his 5th career MLB start and just his 2nd at home. In his first outing at Oracle Park, Webb held San Diego to just 1 run in 5.2 IP.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Pirates are 5-1 last 6 road games
- Pirates are 9-2 last 11 vs. a team with a losing record
- Giants are 4-10 last 14 overall
- Giants are 1-7 last 8 home games
- Pirates are 10-4 last 14 in San Diego
Free Pittsburgh Pirates vs. San Francisco Giants MLB Prediction:
There’s good value on both squads here with such a close moneyline. That being said, despite Tuesday’s loss, Pittsburgh is the play on Tuesday because of their solid record over the last 6 and the fact that San Francisco just doesn’t look good at home.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Pirates 5 Giants 3
Pittsburgh’s pitching is an issue however.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Pirates 6 – Giants 2
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this St. Louis Pirates vs. San Francisco Giants matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- San Francisco Giants vs. Atlanta Braves – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Atlanta Braves – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Seattle Mariners vs. Pittsburgh Pirates – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Arizona Diamondbacks vs. San Diego Padres – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Arizona Diamondbacks vs. San Diego Padres – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting