Free MLB Pick: New York Yankees vs Red Sox Odds
Looking for New York Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Yankees taking on the Red Sox on Friday, September 6, 2019 at Fenway Park in Boston, Mass. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Yankees Red Sox free pick.
2019 MLB Season
Date: Friday, September 6, 2019
Time: 7:05 PM ET
Venue: Fenway Park, Boston, Massachusetts
Projected Pitchers: Domingo German (NY), David Price (BOS)
MLB Moneyline Odds: Yankees -110 | Red Sox -110
MLB RunLine Betting Odds:
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 10.5
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
New York Yankees
The Yankees are looking to attain the best record in all of baseball. At 92-49 they hold a half game lead over the Dodgers. The team is coming off a rest day on Thursday.
On Wednesday night they beat the Rangers 4-1. Aaron Judge (20) hit a three-run homer and Gleyber Torres hit his 34th homer of the season.
The Yankees went with a bullpen game with Luis Cessa picking up the win, pitching three scoreless innings.
On the mound for the Yankees is Domingo German. German has been money for the Yankees with a 17-3 record and a 4.01 ERA. The righty has allowed eight runs in 16 innings against Boston this year.
Boston Red Sox
The Red Sox will likely miss the playoffs especially if they don’t win at least three of four against New York this weekend. Boston trails the second AL Wild Card spot by six games with only 23 games to go.
The issue with the team has been inconsistent pitching which has resulted into some blown leads.
The team has allowed the seventh most runs in the AL (705).
Guys like Rick Porcello (5.63 ERA), Chris Sale (4.40 ERA), and Nathan Eovaldi (6.23 ERA) have not pitched to their expectation level.
The offense has been strong as guys like Rafael Devers (.318), J.D. Martinez (34 homers), and Xander Bogaerts (31 homers) have played well.
The Red Sox will have David Price on the mound for Friday’s game. Price is 7-5 with a 4.28 ERA this season. Against the Yankees he has allowed nine runs in nine innings this season.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Yankees are 13-0 in Germans last 13 starts vs. American League East.
- Yankees are 4-0 in their last 4 road games.
- Yankees are 47-14 in their last 61 vs. American League East.
- Red Sox are 2-6 in Prices last 8 starts during game 1 of a series.
- Red Sox are 1-4 in Prices last 5 starts with 4 days of rest.
- Red Sox are 1-4 in Prices last 5 starts on grass.
Free New York Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox MLB Prediction: Yankees ML
Whenever you can take German at near even money that’s a must-bet against anybody. The righty has pitched well against Boston in his last two outings against them.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Yankees ML
Plus the Yankees always hit Price. Take the Yankees at a steal of a price. Take a look at the run-line for plus money as well.
MLB Free Score Prediction: New York 6 – Boston 3
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this New York Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Angels vs. New York Yankees – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Angels vs. New York Yankees – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Angels vs. New York Yankees – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- New York Mets vs. Colorado Rockies – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction