Free MLB Pick: Mets vs. Nationals Odds
Looking for New York Mets vs. Washington Nationals free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Mets taking on the Nationals on Wednesday September 4, 2019 at Nationals Park in Washington, D.C. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Mets Nationals free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(70-67) New York Mets vs. Washington Nationals (77-59)
Date: Wednesday September 4, 2019
Time: 1:05 PM ET
Venue: Nationals Park, Washington, D.C.
Projected Pitchers: Wheeler (NYM), Sanchez (WAS)
MLB Moneyline Odds: Mets +117 | Nationals -125
MLB RunLine Betting Odds:
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 10
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
New York Mets
The Mets hit Joe Ross and beat the Nationals, 7–3, on Monday for just their third win in the last ten games.
JD Davis had three hits and two RBIs and Jeff McNeil drove in two from the leadoff spot. Noah Syndergaard got more run support than he needed and tossed seven three-hit innings and struck out ten.
It was at the point where it was hard to remember that Joe Ross is a guy who came into this season with back-to-back seasons with an ERA+ around 90, which is where it is even this season. He had just been so good of late prior to Monday’s loss.
Jacob deGrom goes on Tuesday and it’s a fairly well-balanced starting matchup in this one with Zack Wheeler against Anibal Sanchez. Neither bullpen is great so both starters will compete to see who can go deeper into this game.
The Nats’ bullpen was actually good on Monday but not until the game was lost. Ross gave up all seven runs in the first four innings and the Nats were down, 7–0.
Erick Fedde threw two good innings in middle relief. With Max Scherzer back in the rotation, he’s settling into a relief role. I imagine the same will happen for Ross once the postseason begins. Washington won’t need more than four starters and Sanchez has to be that last guy, as long as he stays healthy.
Those two guys will be key in Washington’s postseason run because the bullpen is missing at least two pieces right now. It’s hard to traverse a postseason schedule without a hot bullpen but Ross and Fedde could be the answers Washington badly needs.
Even after the loss, the Nats are still four games clear of the Cubs in the Wild Card.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- NYM are 3-7 in their last 10 overall.
- NYM are 3-7 in their last 10 games on grass.
- Under is 11-5-2 in NYM last 18 Wed. games.
- WAS are 18-6 in their last 24 Wed. games.
- Under is 9-4 in WAS last 13 Wed. games.
- WAS are 45-21 in their last 66 overall.
Free New York Mets vs. Washington Nationals MLB Prediction: the Nats.
I’m not abandoning ship. I’ll still play them Nats.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Nationals -125
MLB Free Score Prediction: New York 3 – Washington 6
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this New York Mets vs. Washington Nationals matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- New York Mets vs. Cincinnati Reds – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. Miami Marlins – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. Miami Marlins – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Toronto Blue Jays vs. New York Yankees – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Angels vs. New York Yankees – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Colorado Rockies vs. Los Angeles Dodgers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting
- Arizona Diamondbacks vs. San Diego Padres – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting