Free MLB Pick: Mets vs. Nationals Odds
Looking for New York Mets vs. Washington Nationals free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Mets taking on the Nationals on Monday September 2, 2019 at Nationals Park in Washington, D.C. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Mets Nationals free pick.
2019 MLB Season
New York Mets (69-66) vs. Washington Nationals (76-58)
Date: Monday, September 2, 2019
Time: 1:05 PM ET
Venue: Nationals Park, Washington, D.C.
Projected Pitchers: Noah Syndergaard vs. Joe Ross
MLB Moneyline Odds: Mets -120, Nationals +100
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 9.5
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
New York Mets
This is a must-win game for the Mets who are four games behind the Chicago Cubs for the second NL Wild Card spot. At 69-66 the Mets are currently 12.5 games behind the Atlanta Braves in the NL East.
The Mets have been solid all-around the problem is that they’re in a tough division including teams like Atlanta, Washington, and Philadelphia.
The Mets offense is led by Jeff McNeil and Pete Alonso. McNeil is hitting .326 with 16 homers. Rookie Pete Alonso leads the Mets with 42 homers and 101 RBIs.
On the mound for the New York Mets is Noah Syndergaard. Syndergaard is 9-7 with a 4.14 ERA this season. The righty was lit up in his last outing for nine runs in just three innings against the Cubs.
The Nationals will likely settle for a wild card spot as they are 5 games behind the Braves in the NL East.
The good news is that they are three games above the second wild card team and 6.5 in front of anyone else. Washington has one of the best offensive teams in the National League.
The team ranks fourth in the NL in offense (713).
Washington is led by Anthony Rendon and Juan Soto. Rendon is an MVP-candidate as he is batting .333 with 29 homers and 107 RBIs. Soto has contributed with 29 homers and 90 RBIs.
The Nationals will have Joe Ross on the mound for Monday’s contest. Ross is 3-3 with a 5.36 ERA this season.
The issue for Ross has been control as he has allowed 26 walks in just 50.1 innings of work so far.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Mets are 4-0 in their last 4 road games.
- Mets are 13-3 in their last 16 road games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Mets are 4-1 in Syndergaards last 5 Monday starts.
- Under is 7-1-1 in Ross’ last 9 starts overall.
- Under is 4-1 in Ross’ last 5 starts during game 1 of a series.
Free New York Mets vs. Washington Nationals MLB Prediction: Mets ML
Syndergaard was terrible in his last outing which spells bad news for the Nationals. Look for him to have a big outing and quiet the Nats bats.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Mets ML
The value is there with the Mets being on the road, jump on them.
MLB Free Score Prediction: New York 6 – Washington 4
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this New York Mets vs. Washington Nationals matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- New York Mets vs. Colorado Rockies – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Angels vs. New York Yankees – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Angels vs. New York Yankees – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Angels vs. New York Yankees – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Seattle Mariners vs. Pittsburgh Pirates – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Phillies vs. Atlanta Braves – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction