Free MLB Pick: Mets vs. White Sox Odds
Looking for New York Mets vs. Chicago White Sox free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Mets taking on the White Sox on Wednesday July 31st, 2019 at Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Mets White Sox free pick.
2019 MLB Season
70-39 (30-25 V) New York Mets vs. Chicago White Sox 50-58 (27-25 H)
Date: Wednesday July 31, 2019
Time: 8:10 PM ET
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field, Chicago, IL
Projected Pitchers: Jacob deGrom vs. Lucas Giolito
MLB Moneyline Odds: Mets -167 | White Sox +145
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 8
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
New York Mets
On paper Wednesday’s game two between the Mets and White Sox is a pitcher’s duel with Jacob deGrom squaring off against Lucas Giolito. That being said the teams are a combined 7-19 the last 26 times their aces have taken the hill.
The Mets have shown they likely want to be buyer’s rather than seller’s at the trade deadline. New York had won four in a row heading into Tuesday’s series opener and a solid showing vs. a slumping White Sox team would go a long ways in New York keeping alive their very faint playoff hopes.
deGrom can do his part to continue the Mets’ recent winning ways. He’s allowed a total of 3ER over his last four starts including 0ER allowed in consecutive outings coming into Wednesday. deGrom also has 9+ strikeouts in three of his last four games.
Chicago White Sox
Bettors shouldn’t expect much from the White Sox offense vs. deGrom in this tilt. For one, only Jon Jay, James McCann, and Jose Abreu have ever faced the Mets starter, going a cumulative 2-13 (.154). This is also a Chicago offense that has been held to 2 runs or less in 4 of their last 6.
The White Sox bats will likely do their part to push Wednesday’s total towards the ‘under’ side of 8. Can Chicago starter Lucas Giolito hold up his end of the deal? Giolito allowed 3 bombs to Nelson Cruz in his last start which pushed his ERA to 6.38 over the last 7 outings. Giolito has a 6ER and a 7ER allowed outing in his last two home starts.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Mets are 4-0 last 4 overall
- Mets are 13-30 last 43 road games
- Mets are 5-14 in deGrom’s last 19 starts
- White Sox are 1-5 last 6 home games
- White Sox are 2-5 in Giolito’s last 7 starts
Free New York Mets vs. Chicago White Sox MLB Prediction:
If the Mets can score they’ll dominate this game on the run line. It’s hard to expect literally anything from the White Sox offense vs. a red hot deGrom.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Mets RL -1.5
A slumping White Sox offense vs. a dominant deGrom? Yes, please.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Mets 6 – White Sox 1
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this New York Mets vs. Chicago White Sox matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- New York Mets vs. Colorado Rockies – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Angels vs. New York Yankees – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Angels vs. New York Yankees – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Los Angeles Angels vs. New York Yankees – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction