Free MLB Pick: Twins vs. Indians Odds
Looking for Minnesota Twins vs. Cleveland Indians free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Twins taking on the Indians on Friday September 13, 2019 at Progressive Field, Cleveland, Ohio. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Twins Indians free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(89-56) Minnesota Twins vs. Cleveland Indians (86-61)
Date: Friday September 13, 2019
Time: 7:10 PM ET
Venue: Progressive Field, Cleveland, Ohio
Projected Pitchers: Jake Odorizzi (MIN), Aaron Civale (CLE)
MLB Moneyline Odds: Twins -115 | Indians +110
MLB RunLine Betting Odds:
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 9.5
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Minnesota is in good shape to win the AL Central unless they fall apart down the stretch. The Twins hold a four game lead on Cleveland. The team has done it a different way than their division rivals, who rely on strong pitching. Instead the Twins have an elite offense.
Minnesota ranks second in baseball in runs scored (840). Nelson Cruz (35 homers) and Max Kepler (36 homers) lead the power surge for them. Eddie Rosario (28 homers) and Jorge Polanco (.299) have also had good years.
On the mound for Minnesota is Jake Odorizzi who is 14-6 with a 3.60 ERA. The veteran has allowed only two runs in 16.1 innings against his division rival.
If the Indians want any shot of catching the Twins in the AL Central they will likely have to sweep them or at the very least take two of three this weekend. The Indians trail the Twins by four games.
The Indians have relied on some strong pitching this season. The team ranks first in the American League in runs allowed (584).
Guys like Shane Bieber (3.17 ERA), Mike Clevinger (2.72 ERA), and Zach Plesac (3.64 ERA) have been stellar for them.
The offense is led by Francisco Lindor (31 homers) and Carlos Santana (34 homers).
Cleveland will go with Aaron Civale in this contest. Civale has been lights out with a 3-3 record and a 1.93 ERA in eight starts. The rookie is allowing the opposition to only hit .222.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Twins are 4-1 in their last 5 during game 1 of a series.
- Twins are 13-5 in their last 18 Friday games.
- Twins are 12-5 in their last 17 overall.
- Under is 5-0 in Indians last 5 Friday games.
- Under is 4-0 in Indians last 4 vs. American League Central.
Free Minnesota Twins vs. Cleveland Indians MLB Prediction: Twins ML
In what is a terrific pitching matchup I expect Odorizzi to outpitch Civale. Odorizzi has dominated the Indians all year and I think it’ll continue here.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Twins ML
MLB Free Score Prediction: Minnesota 5 – Cleveland 3
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Minnesota Twins vs. Cleveland Indians matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Detroit Tigers vs. Cleveland Indians – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Kansas City Royals vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Phillies vs. Atlanta Braves – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Phillies vs. Atlanta Braves – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction