Free MLB Pick: Twins vs Red Sox Odds
Looking for Minnesota Twins vs. Boston Red Sox free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Twins taking on the Red Sox on Thursday September 5, 2019 at Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Twins Red Sox free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(86-52) Minnesota Twins vs. Boston Red Sox (74-64)
Date: Thursday, September 5, 2019
Time: 7:10 PM ET
Venue: Fenway Park, Boston, MA.
Projected Starters: Martin Perez (MIN), Nathan Eovaldi (BOS)
MLB Moneyline Odds: Twins +125/Red Sox -145
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: OFF
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 12
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Minnesota is looking to win the AL Central as they hold a 6.5 game lead against Cleveland. The Twins have the top-ranked offense as they lead the league in runs and homers.
The question in Minnesota is whether they have the reliable pitching.Jake Odorrizi (3.61 ERA) and Jose Berrios (3.57) have been reliable in the rotation.
The problem is after them.
The Twins offense is led by Nelson Cruz who is hitting .310 with 35 homers and 92 RBIs. Max Kepler (36 homers), Jorge Polanco (.304), and Eddie Rosario (27 homers) have also had good seasons.
The Twins will call on Martin Perez to close out the series. Perez is 9-6 with a 4.89 ERA this season. The lefty has gotten a lot of run support.
In his last outing he was terrible having allowed seven runs in 2.2 innings against the Tigers.
Boston Red Sox
The Red Sox are in trouble as they are 5.5 games in back of the second AL Wild Card spot.
The problem for the Red Sox is that there are four teams battling for two spots. Boston has had no issues scoring as the rank third in the league in offense (794). Pitching has been the issue as they’ve allowed 703 runs.
On Tuesday night the Red Sox lost 6-5 to the Twins. Rick Porcello struggled as he allowed six runs in four innings.
Rafael Devers hit his 29th homer of the season while Andrew Benintendi hit his 13th homer in the loss.
Nathan Eovaldi will take the mound for Boston on Thursday night. Eovaldi is 1-0 with a 6.23 ERA in 43.1 innings this season.
The problem for Eovaldi has been the long ball as he has allowed 10 homers already.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Twins are 3-7 in the last 10 meetings in Boston.
- Twins are 2-5 in the last 7 meetings.
- Red Sox are 19-7 in their last 26 Thursday games.
- Red Sox are 20-8 in their last 28 vs. American League Central.
- Red Sox are 8-1 in Eovaldis last 9 starts
Free Minnesota Twins vs. Boston Red Sox MLB Prediction: Red Sox ML
In a subpar pitching matchup I expect Eovaldi to out-duel Perez here. It won’t be a pretty game but the over is too high to look at.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Red Sox ML
Take the Red Sox in a close win.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Minnesota 5 – Boston 6
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Minnesota Twins vs. Boston Red Sox matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Boston Red Sox vs. Tampa Bay Rays – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Boston Red Sox vs. Tampa Bay Rays – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Kansas City Royals vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Kansas City Royals vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/20/2018 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Kansas City Royals vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Detroit Tigers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Detroit Tigers – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction