Free MLB Pick: Brewers vs. Cardinals Odds
Looking for Milwaukee Brewers vs. St. Louis Cardinals free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Brewers taking on the Cardinals on Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Brewers Cardinals free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(64-61) Milwaukee Brewers vs. St. Louis Cardinals (66-57)
Date: Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Time: 7:45 PM ET
Venue: Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Missouri
Projected Pitchers: Adrian Houser vs. Adam Wainwright
MLB Moneyline Odds: Milwaukee -110/St. Louis -110
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 8.5
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
This is a huge series for the Brewers who are three games behind the Cardinals in the NL Central. Milwaukee is 2.5 games behind the Cubs for the second Wild Card spot as well. It’s safe to say the Brewers are in a fortunate position to even be in the playoff race. On the season they are a -32 in run differential. Milwaukee is led by superstar Christian Yelich. Yelich is hitting .334 with 41 homers and 89 RBIs this season. Mike Moustakas (30 homers) and Yasmani Grandal (20 homers) have provided some power for them as well.
On the mound for the Brewers is Adrian Houser. Houser has been rock solid for the Brewers with a 5-5 record and a 3.76 ERA. In his first appearance this season against the Cardinals he struggled allowing five runs in four innings.
St. Louis Cardinals
The Cardinals are currently half a game in front of the Chicago Cubs for the NL Central lead. St. Louis is looking to win the division for the first time since 2015. The team has relied on strong pitching as they rank second in the NL in runs allowed (518). Guys like Adam Wainwright (4.33 ERA), Jack Flaherty (3.46 ERA), and Dakota Hudson (3.63 ERA) have got it done out of the bullpen. The Cardinals offense is led by Paul Goldschmidt who is hitting .259 with 28 homers and 68 RBIs. Marcell has added 22 homers and 67 RBIs in 93 games.
The Cardinals will have veteran Adam Wainwright on the mound for Wednesday’s contest. Wainwright is 9-8 with a 4.33 ERA this season. In his lone start this season against Milwaukee (April 24), he allowed one run in six innings.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Brewers are 5-11 in their last 16 road games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Brewers are 2-5 in their last 7 overall.
- Brewers are 1-5 in Housers last 6 starts.
- Cardinals are 5-0 in their last 5 home games.
- Cardinals are 4-1 in their last 5 home games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Cardinals are 7-1 in Wainwrights last 8 starts.
Milwaukee Brewers vs. St. Louis Cardinals MLB Prediction: Cardinals ML
The Brewers have failed to give Houser some run support while the Cardinals have done the opposite for Wainwright. Look for the Cardinals to jump on the Brewers relievers in this one.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Cardinals ML
Take the Cardinals in a narrow win, the home field will help out here.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Milwaukee Brewers 4 – St. Louis Cardinals 6
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Milwaukee Brewers vs. St. Louis Cardinals matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Phillies vs. Atlanta Braves – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction