Free MLB Pick: Marlins vs. Giants Odds
Looking for Miami Marlins vs. San Francisco Giants free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Marlins taking on the Giants on Friday September 13th, 2019 at Oracle Park in San Francisco, California. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Marlins Giants free pick.
2019 MLB Season
Date: Friday September 13th, 2019
Time: 10:15 PM ET
Venue: Oracle Park in San Francisco, CA
Projected Pitchers: Sandy Alcantara vs. Tyler Beede
MLB Moneyline Odds: Marlins +120 | Giants -145
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 8.5
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
On paper the Marlins seem like they could be one of the best under-the-radar bets on the Friday MLB slate. Well, for a team that has lost 6 of their last 7 that is.
If it’s one thing Miami can say for themselves it’s that they’ve played the Giants well, winning 11 of the last 16 H2H meetings…somehow. Miami seems to have the edge at pitcher and has great value at +120.
About their recent play however. After Thursday’s 2-3 defeat to the Brewers the Marlins have now dropped 4 straight and 6 of their last 7. Granted Miami was swept in four games by the Brewers in South Beach, but they also dropped 2 of 3 to the Royals at home right before that.
Going on the road for the 1st time in a week – and to the West Coast- also isn’t ideal for the Marlins. Don Mattingly’s team is 24 games under .500 going on the road this season.
One reason to like the Marlins on Friday night – or at the very least the ‘under’ – is because Sandy Alcantara gets the start. The right-hander has two outings of 0 ER allowed in his last 4 starts. That includes a 4-hit shutout of the Royals in his last go-around.
San Francisco Giants
The Giants seem ready for the offseason as they wade through their last 16 games of the year. The Giants have just dropped 3 of 4 to visiting Pittsburgh to drop their home record to 31-40 on the season.
The Giants have dropped 4 of their last 5 and have been a popular ‘under’ bet lately after being held to 3 runs or less in 6 of the last 10. San Francisco has dropped 8 of their last 10 at Oracle Park as well.
The line for Friday night’s game was a little late coming out until San Francisco settled on Tyler Beede as their starter. The right-hander has allowed 3ER in two September starts so far but hasn’t faced the Marlins yet this season.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Marlins are 15-36 last 51 overall
- Marlins are 1-5 in Alcantara’s last 6 road starts
- Giants are 5-11 last 16 overall
- Giants are 2-8 last 10 home games
- Marlins are 11-5 last 16 H2H meetings
Free Miami Marlins vs. San Francisco Giants MLB Prediction:
Hard to back either team in this one to be honest. The O/U is 8.5 and Alcantara held the Giants to 2 hits in his only matchup with them this season (6.0 IP).
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Under 8.5
Two bad offenses in this one.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Giants 3 – Marlins 2
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Miami Marlins vs. San Francisco Giants matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Miami Marlins vs. Arizona Diamondbacks – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Miami Marlins vs. Arizona Diamondbacks – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction