Free MLB Pick: Astros vs. Brewers Odds
Looking for Houston Astros vs. Milwaukee Brewers free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Astros taking on the Brewers on Monday, September 2, 2019 at Miller Park in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Astros Brewers free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(88-49) Houston Astros vs. Milwaukee Brewers (69-66)
Date: Monday, September 2, 2019
Time: 4:10 PM ET
Venue: Miller Park in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Projected Pitchers: Cole (HOU), Houser (MIL)
MLB Moneyline Odds: Brewers +151 | Astros -160
MLB RunLine Betting Odds:
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 8.5
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Houston took the first game in Toronto on Friday but the Blue Jays struck back to even the series with a 6–4 win on Saturday.
Clay Buchholz pitched into the sixth, where he recorded two outs for Toronto and gave up just three hits and two runs. Cavan Biggio had two hits, scored twice, and drove in three for the Jays.
Carlos Correa remains out for Houston, as does a trio of potentially important pitchers: Ryan Pressly, Aaron Sanchez, and Brad Peacock.
All three are hoping to pitch again this season and in the postseason but none are ready to return anytime soon.
Milwaukee, meanwhile, mustered just two runs on Saturday but tossed a shutout to beat the Cubs, 2–0, and get within four games of Chicago for the last playoff spot in the National League.
The Mets and Phillies just can’t seem to decide which team is going to make a run at that final spot out of the East. Maybe the Brewers have a run in them, similar to what they did last year when they came within a break of getting to the World Series.
Adrian Houser has been Milwaukee’s ace of late.
He has gone 23 innings over his last four starts and given up exactly one run in each game.
He left his last start with a hip problem but he has been ruled good to go for this one. He and Gerrit Cole make up a nice little power pitching matchup on Labor Day.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- HOU are 7-2 in their last 9 Mon. games.
- HOU are 2-6 in their last 8 road games.
- HOU are 37-16 in their last 53 games on grass.
- Under is 7-3 in MIL last 10 interleague games.
- MIL are 2-6 in Housers last 8 starts.
- MIL are 2-6 in Housers last 8 starts on grass.
- Head to Head: Over is 11-2 in the last 13 meetings in Milwaukee.
- Head to Head: Over is 24-7-1 in the last 32 meetings.
Houston Astros vs. Milwaukee Brewers MLB Prediction: Brewers are home.
I’ll roll with Houser, who will probably trade as a home ‘dog ahead of this one.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Crew ML
MLB Free Score Prediction: Houston 3 – Milwaukee 4
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Houston Astros vs. Milwaukee Brewers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Seattle Mariners vs. Pittsburgh Pirates – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Phillies vs. Atlanta Braves – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction