Free MLB Pick: Astros vs. Royals Odds
Looking for Houston Astros vs. Kansas City Royals free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Astros taking on the Royals on Sunday September 15, 2019 at Kaufmann Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Astros Royals free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(96-53) Houston Astros vs. Kansas City Royals (55-93)
Date: Sunday September 15, 2019
Time: 2:15 PM ET
Venue: Kaufmann Stadium, Kansas City, Missouri
Projected Pitchers: Wade Miley vs. Jakob Junis
MLB Moneyline Odds: Astros -230/Royals +190
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 10
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Houston is looking to catch the Yankees for the best record in all of baseball. This is key as there is a real possibility the two face off in the ALCS. The Astros currently trail them by two games but they do have a crucial tie-breaker. The difference in a series like that can simply be home-field as it was in the 2017 ALCS when the home team won all seven games.
The Astros are as balanced of a team as anybody in the majors. They got a great lineup led by guys like Jose Altuve, Michael Brantley, Carlos Correa, George Springer, Alex Bregman, and Yordan Alvarez.
Most importantly they got a trio of top-notch pitchers in Justin Verlander (2.58 ERA), Gerrit Cole (2.73 ERA), and Zack Greinke (2.99 ERA).
On the mound for Houston is Wade Miley. Miley is 13-5 with a 3.74 ERA this season. The lefty has struggled over his last few outings. In his last two games he has allowed 12 runs while recording one out total.
Kansas City Royals
Kansas City has been a mess all season. The team is 55-93 and have had issues everywhere on the field. The Royals rank second to last in the AL in runs scored and have allowed 784 runs on the season.
The offense is led by Jorge Soler who has a franchise record in homers. The star right fielder has 44 homers and 107 RBIs. Hunter Dozier (26 homers), and Whit Merrifield (.304) have also had good seasons.
The Royals will go with Jakob Junis in this matchup. Junis is 9-13 with a 5.06 ERA this season. In his last outing he allowed five runs in five innings.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Astros are 42-12 in their last 54 games vs. a starter with a WHIP greater than 1.30.
- Astros are 39-15 in their last 54 vs. American League Central.
- Astros are 23-9 in their last 32 Sunday games.
- Royals are 7-16 in their last 23 home games.
- Royals are 23-68 in their last 91 during game 3 of a series.
- Royals are 15-45 in their last 60 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
Houston Astros vs. Kansas City Royals MLB Prediction
As poor as Miley has looked recently I expect things to change against a poor Royals lineup.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Astros RL
Take the Astros in a blowout win as they will tag Junis. You will have to bet on Houston to win by at least two runs to get good value, take it.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Houston 7 – Kansas City 3
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Houston Astros vs. Kansas City Royals matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Houston Astros vs. New York Yankees – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- New York Yankees vs. Houston Astros – 10/13/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- New York Yankees vs. Houston Astros – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Washington Nationals – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Washington Nationals – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 10/11/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction