Free MLB Pick: Tigers vs. Twins Odds
Looking for Detroit Tigers vs. Minnesota Twins free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Tigers taking on the Twins on Sunday August 25, 2019 at Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Tigers Twins free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(39-87) Detroit Tigers vs. Minnesota Twins (77-51)
Date: Sunday August 25, 2019
Time: 2:10 PM ET
Venue: Target Field, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Projected Pitchers: Matthew Boyd/Martin Perez
MLB Moneyline Odds: Tigers +180 | Twins -190
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: OFF
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 9.5
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Detroit Tigers have the worst record in baseball at 38-86. They will miss the playoffs for the fifth straight season. The team has been a mess everywhere. Detroit ranks last in baseball in scoring. Miguel Cabrera is a shell of his old self but still leads the team with a .280 average.
On Friday night the Tigers beat the Twins 9-6. Ronny Rodriguez had a monster game with a homer, two singles, and four RBIs. Harold Castro had three hits and two RBIs in the contest. Drew VerHagen had a quality start allowing three runs and striking out 11 in six innings.
On the mound for the Tigers is Matthew Boyd. Boyd is 6-9 with a 4.24 ERA this season. Boyd was originally scheduled to pitch Friday but missed the start with paternity leave.
The Minnesota Twins have been one of the best teams in baseball all season. Minnesota is looking to hold off the Cleveland Indians in the AL Central as they have a three game lead. The Twins have the second best offense in baseball this season.
In Friday’s loss, Jose Berrios had one of his worst starts of the season. He allowed five runs on 10 hits in 5.1 innings. Miguel Sano and Jake Cave hit two homers apiece.
The Twins will have Martin Perez on the mound for Sunday’s contest. Perez is 8-5 with a 4.60 ERA this season. Despite having a respectable record, Perez has struggled allowing batters to hit .267. In his lone start against Detroit he allowed three runs in five innings.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Under is 4-1 in Tigers last 5 games vs. a left-handed starter.
- Under is 3-1-1 in Tigers last 5 road games vs. a left-handed starter.
- Twins are 0-4 in Perezs last 4 starts during game 3 of a series.
- Twins are 3-11 in their last 14 during game 3 of a series.
- Twins are 1-4 in their last 5 vs. American League Central.
Free Detroit Tigers vs. Minnesota Twins MLB Prediction: Tigers RL
Look for the Tigers to get some runs early on against Perez who tends to put a lot of runners on. Boyd will give the Tigers a quality outing in a tough spot.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Tigers RL
Take the Tigers here as they have a pitching edge, take them to win the game for better value.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Detroit 5 – Minnesota 4
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Detroit Tigers vs. Minnesota Twins matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Minnesota Twins vs. Cleveland Indians – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Twins vs. Cleveland Indians – 9/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Twins vs. Cleveland Indians – 9/13/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Baltimore Orioles vs. Detroit Tigers – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Baltimore Orioles vs. Detroit Tigers – 9/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Baltimore Orioles vs. Detroit Tigers – 9/13/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- New York Yankees vs. Detroit Tigers – 9/12/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Oakland Athletics vs. Texas Rangers – 9/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction