Free MLB Pick: Rockies vs. Padres Odds
Looking for Colorado Rockies vs. San Diego Padres free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Rockies taking on the Padres on Saturday September 7th, 2019 at Petco Park in San Diego, California. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Rockies Padres free pick.
2019 MLB Season
Date: Saturday September 7th, 2019
Time: 8:40 PM ET
Venue: Petco Park in San Diego CA
Projected Pitchers: Jeff Hoffman vs. Joey Lucchesi
MLB Moneyline Odds: Rockies +145 | Padres -175
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 8.5
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Colorado and San Diego consider their weekend series Saturday night at Petco Park.
The Rockies are mired in a 9-game losing streak heading into Friday night’s contest. Colorado’s pitching has gone in the gutter as of late as they’ve given up 7+ runs in 7 of the last 9 games. Despite that, the O/U for Saturday night’s matchup is just 8.5.
The Rockies have gone just 14-37 in their last 51 road games. That includes losing 4 of the last 5 to San Diego. Colorado does have at least a chance vs. San Diego on Saturday night thanks to the hot hitting Nolan Arenado who has a .400 average and 3 HR over the past week.
It’s Jeff Hoffman on the hill for Colorado on Saturday night. Hoffman has allowed 2 runs or less in 3 of his last 5 starts. Hoffman has a 7+ ERA both at home and on the road in 2019.
San Diego Padres
The Padres were swept in Arizona before heading back to Petco to face Colorado on Saturday. San Diego scored just two runs total on Tuesday and Wednesday and the Padres are also 11 games under .500 at home on the year.
San Diego is a huge -175 favorite on Saturday night despite going 3-6 over their last 9. That being said the Padres have won 4 of the last 5 overall vs. the Rockies.
The Padres are also such big favorites in game two because Joey Lucchesi is up in the rotation.
The left-hander has allowed just 4 ER total over his last 3 starts
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Rockies are 15-43 last 58 overall
- Rockies are 2-5 in Hoffman’s last 7 starts
- Padres are 3-7 last 10 home games
- Rockies are 1-4 last 5 overall
Free Colorado Rockies vs. San Diego Padres MLB Prediction:
San Diego simply isn’t good enough to be favored by -175 in this one. Lucchesi should be solid, but the O/U in this one is just 8.5 which is low.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Over 8.5
Going to need a lot of offense from San Diego side.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Padres 7 – Rockies 3
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Colorado Rockies vs. San Diego Padres matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Arizona Diamondbacks vs. San Diego Padres – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Arizona Diamondbacks vs. San Diego Padres – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Colorado Rockies vs. Los Angeles Dodgers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting
- Colorado Rockies vs. Los Angeles Dodgers – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Kansas City Royals vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Los Angeles Angels vs. Houston Astros – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction