Free MLB Pick: Indians vs Twins Odds
Looking for Cleveland Indians vs. Minnesota Twins free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Indians taking on the Twins on Saturday, June 2, 2018 at Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Indians Twins free pick.
2018 MLB Season
(30-25) Cleveland Indians vs. Minnesota Twins (22-30)
Date: Saturday, June 2, 2018
Time: 4:10 PM ET
Venue: Target Field, Minneapolis, MN.
Projected Starters: Plutko vs. Lynn
MLB Moneyline Odds: Indians -140 | Twins +130
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: OFF
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 9
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
This is a four-game series that started on Thursday. The Indians won that game but they gave up an eight-run lead before that.
Cleveland scored the first eight runs of the game thanks to Francisco Lindor’s three hits, three runs and four RBIs. Minnesota stormed back in the middle innings to tie it at eight before the Tribe got one in the top of the eighth, which proved to be the decisive run.
Adam Plutko is the latest young arm to join the Indians’ big league operation and he’s off to a sterling start, 3–0 in three starts, averaging over six innings an outing and giving up about a baserunner per inning.
With Danny Salazar still hiding somewhere, the Indians will be happy to take advantage of Plutko’s services for as long as they can.
Jake Odorizzi didn’t last long on Thursday and the bullpen had to clean up the last 5.1 innings in a game it must not have expected to become close when it began its work in the fourth inning.
That was Thursday. Minnesota will hope to get some more innings out of its starting pitching on Friday before Lance Lynn gets back up on the hill in this game.
Lance Lynn’s numbers have normalized a bit since his ass-ugly start, just not nearly enough. He’s still struggling with command and giving up too many homers on fastballs up. He hasn’t seen the Indians yet this season.
Byron Buxton hit the DL earlier this week with a fractured toe. As the Twins begin to slide, the news only seems to be getting worse. The Indians have a chance to really put some distance between them and the competition before the break, even after a slow start.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Over is 24-7-2 in CLE last 33 overall.
- Over is 24-7-2 in CLE last 33 on grass.
- CLE are 12-4 in their last 16 Sat. games.
- MIN are 1-7 in their last 8 overall.
- MIN are 1-7 in their last 8 games on grass.
- Under is 8-3 in MIN last 11 overall.
- Head to Head: CLE are 16-5 in the last 21 meetings in Minnesota.
- Head to Head: Under is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings in Minnesota.
Free Cleveland Indians vs. Minnesota Twins MLB Prediction: Cleveland, I guess.
Don’t get too used to backing the road dog in spots like these but I can’t recommend a play on the Twinkies.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Indians -1.5
MLB Free Score Prediction: Cleveland 6 – Minnesota 3
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Cleveland Indians vs. Minnesota Twins matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Houston Astros vs. New York Yankees – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Houston Astros vs. New York Yankees – 10/16/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Washington Nationals – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Houston Astros vs. New York Yankees – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Washington Nationals – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction