Free MLB Pick: Reds vs Mariners Odds
Looking for Cincinnati Reds vs. Seattle Mariners free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Reds taking on the Mariners on Thursday August 12, 2019 at T-Mobile Park in Seattle Washington. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Reds Mariners free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(67-78) Cincinnati Reds vs. Seattle Mariners (59-86)
Date: Thursday September 12, 2019
Time: 10:10 PM ET
Venue: T-Mobile Park, Seattle Washington
Projected Pitchers: Mahle (CIN)
MLB Moneyline Odds: OFF
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: OFF
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: OFF
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Mariners are just trying to avoid another losing slide to end the season that could get them to 100 losses. The Reds coming into town represents a chance to pick up a couple of wins and Seattle got to work on Tuesday.
Kyle Seager hit a two-run homer in the bottom of the eighth off of Amir Garrett to put the M’s up 4–3, which went on to be the final.
AND did you know our own Ray Monohan had a free pick last night on YouTube on the Mariners?
Trevor Bauer pitched into the seventh and gave up just two runs for Cincinnati but Justus Sheffield matched him for Seattle. Sheffield went six and gave up just one run, though he didn’t get a win.
Dan Altavilla did and then Anthony Bass picked up his third save.
Brian O’Grady hit his first career home run in the losing effort for the Reds.
He’s a 27-year-old former eighth round pick out of Rutgers and big ups to him.
Tyler Mahle is 2–11 despite pretty much league average numbers. He’s got a 1.28 WHIP and an ERA that’s worse than that but still under 5.00.
He, Luis Castillo, and Anthony DeSclafani still make up the young core of the starting rotation going forward.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Under is 15-5-1 in CIN last 21 interleague games.
- CIN are 4-9 in their last 13 overall.
- CIN are 4-9 in their last 13 games on grass.
- SEA are 5-15 in their last 20 interleague games.
- SEA are 3-7 in their last 10 home games.
- SEA are 18-37 in their last 55 games on grass.
- Head to Head: CIN are 2-14 in the last 16 meetings.
- Head to Head: Under is 9-2 in the last 11 meetings.
Free Cincinnati Reds vs. Seattle Mariners MLB Prediction: Seattle.
I don’t know. I don’t really care either. The Reds are the better team but the Mariners want to stick some wins here at the end of the season and they’ll be more focused at home.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Odds aren’t yet available.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Cincinnati 4 – Seattle 5
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Cincinnati Reds vs. Seattle Mariners matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Seattle Mariners vs. Pittsburgh Pirates – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Seattle Mariners vs. Pittsburgh Pirates – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Phillies vs. Atlanta Braves – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Detroit Tigers vs. Cleveland Indians – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Phillies vs. Atlanta Braves – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Miami Marlins vs. Arizona Diamondbacks – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction