Free MLB Pick: Reds vs Marlins Odds
Looking for Cincinnati Reds vs. Miami Marlins free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Reds taking on the Marlins on Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at Marlins Park in Miami Florida. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Reds Marlins free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(62-69) Cincinnati Reds vs. Miami Marlins (47-84)
Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Time: 7:10 PM ET
Venue: Marlins Park, Miami Florida
Projected Pitchers: Anthony DeSclafani vs. Sandy Alcanatra
MLB Moneyline Odds: Reds -140 | Marlins +120
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 8
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Reds will miss the playoffs for the sixth straight season. Cincinnati trails the Chicago Cubs by eight games for the second NL Wild Card spot. The issue for the Reds most of the season has been a lack of consistent offense. The team ranks fourth last in the NL in runs.
The Reds offense is led by Eugenio Suarez. Suarez is hitting .260 with 37 homers and 82 RBIs. Jose Iglesias has contributed by hitting .297.
On the mound for the Reds is Anthony DeScalafani. The righty is 8-7 with a 4.27 ERA on the season. He has been magnificent over his last two outings having allowed two runs in 11 innings.
The Miami Marlins currently stand at 47-84. Miami has been dreadful on offense. The team ranks last in the National League in scoring (489). As a team the Marlins are only hitting .241. The offense is led by Brian Anderson and Miguel Rojas.
Anderson is batting .261 with 20 homers and 66 RBIs. Rojas led the Marlins with a .289 average. Guys like Starlin Castro (.262), and Curtis Granderson (.188) have failed to meet expectations.
On the mound for Miami is Sandy Alcanatra. Alcanatra has pitched well but has failed to get run support. The 23-year-old is 4-11 but has a 4.15 ERA. Over his last four starts he has allowed seven runs in 26.2 innings.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Reds are 7-2 in DeSclafanis last 9 starts following a team loss in their previous game.
- Reds are 8-3 in DeSclafanis last 11 starts during game 3 of a series.
- Marlins are 17-35 in their last 52 games on grass.
- Marlins are 17-37 in their last 54 overall.
- Marlins are 7-17 in their last 24 vs. National League Central.
Free Cincinnati Reds vs. Miami Marlins MLB Prediction: Reds ML
The Reds have a better lineup than Miami and have a slight pitching edge here.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Reds ML
Look for DeScalafani to have another strong outing in a Reds victory.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Reds 6- Marlins 4
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Cincinnati Reds vs. Miami Marlins matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Miami Marlins vs. Arizona Diamondbacks – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Miami Marlins vs. Arizona Diamondbacks – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Seattle Mariners vs. Pittsburgh Pirates – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Phillies vs. Atlanta Braves – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Detroit Tigers vs. Cleveland Indians – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Phillies vs. Atlanta Braves – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction