Free MLB Pick: Reds vs. Cubs Odds
Looking for Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Reds taking on the Cubs on Friday, July 6, 2018 at Wrigley Field. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Reds Cubs free pick.
2018 MLB Season
(38-49) Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs (49-35)
Date: Friday July 6th, 2018
Time: 2:20 PM ET
Venue: Wrigley Field
Projected Starters: Mahle (6-6) – 3.83 ERA Montgomery (3-2) – 3.55 ERA
MLB Moneyline Odds: Cubs -165, Reds +140
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: OFF
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: OFF
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
It’s a National League Central showdown on Friday night at Wrigely Field. The Cincinnati Reds make the trip to Chicago to take on the Cubs.
The Reds have won the last four games played between the two teams.
The Cincinnati Reds got off to a really slow start to the season and it resulted in a coaching change, but the last few months they have been playing a lot better.
A big change over the last month has been the way the pitching staff has performed. To win this game they are going to need to get a good performance.
On the mound for the Cubs is Trevor Mahle who has been good for the most part this year. He comes into this game with a 6-6 record and an ERA of 3.83.
On the other side of this matchup is the Chicago Cubs who come into this game smoking hot having won six games in a row and they finally are getting back on the right track and are competing for the National League Central.
In the last two games against the Cubs it was good pitching that got the job done, giving up only two runs in each of the two games.
On the mound for the Cubs is Mike Montgomery who comes into this game with a 3-2 record and an ERA of 3.55. He has struggled a bit in his last two starts.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Over is 7-1-1 in CIN last 9 games following a win.
- Over is 6-1-1 in CIN last 8 overall.
- Over is 6-1-1 in CIN last 8 on grass.
- CHC are 7-1 in their last 8 Fri. games.
- Over is 9-3 in CHC last 12 overall.
- Over is 9-3 in CHC last 12 on grass.
- Over is 9-2 in the last 11 meetings in Chicago.
- Over is 39-14-3 in the last 56 meetings.
Free Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs MLB Prediction:
I like the way the Reds have played against the Cubs and I think it will continue in this game.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Reds Runline
It will be a close game but the Reds will come out on top.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Reds 5 – Cubs 4
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Washington Nationals – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Houston Astros vs. New York Yankees – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Washington Nationals – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- New York Yankees vs. Houston Astros – 10/13/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- New York Yankees vs. Houston Astros – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 10/11/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction