Free MLB Pick: Reds vs. Braves Odds
Looking for Cincinnati Reds vs. Atlanta Braves Free MLB predictions? MLB betting sees the Reds taking on the Braves on Monday, April 10th, 2023 at Truist Park, in Atlanta, GA. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Reds Braves free pick.
2023 MLB Handicapping – Cincinnati Reds vs Atlanta Braves
- (4-4) Cincinnati Reds vs. Atlanta Braves (6-3)
- MLB Starting Pitchers: Graham Ashcraft vs. Bryce Elder
- Date: Monday, April 10th
- Time: 7:20 ET
- Venue: Truist Park Atlanta, GA
- MLB Moneyline Odds: Reds +161 | Braves -190 (Bet Now!)
- Runline MLB Odds: Reds +1.5 | Braves -1.5
- MLB Betting Total: O/U: 9
- Live Betting Odds for today’s Cincinnati Reds vs. Atlanta Braves game!
- Want more baseball predictions like this Reds Braves play? Check out our free MLB AI Picks for today!
- View our Updated Sportsbook Bonuses for today!
The series opener is scheduled on Monday between the Atlanta Braves (6-3) and the Cincinnati Reds (4-4) at 7:20 PM ET. The Braves are the home team and are favored to win (-190), while the Reds are the underdogs (+161).
Bryce Elder (1-0, .00 ERA) will start for the Braves and will be seeking his second win of the season, while Graham Ashcraft (1-0, 1.29 ERA) will start for the Reds.
Meanwhile, the Reds triumphed over the Phillies 6-4 yesterday, with Kevin Herget earning the win after pitching two innings. Notably, he didn’t give up an earned run on one hit, while striking out one.
Additionally, Jake Fraley went 1-for-3 with a double and three RBI to lead the Reds’ offense.
YOU CAN CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR TOP MLB CAPPERS! (All Under 1 Roof)
The Braves lost 10-2 against the Padres yesterday, with Dylan Dodd taking the loss after throwing 4 1/3 innings. He gave up seven earned runs on 10 hits while striking out three.
However, Ronald Acuna Jr. went 2-for-3 with an RBI, leading the Braves offensively.
Cincinnati Reds vs. Atlanta Braves Stats
|Reds||8||4.4 (25th)||11 (10th)||.241 (19th)||.331 (12th)||.331 (12th)|
|Braves||9||4.9 (10th)||12 (6th)||.265 (7th)||.343 (7th)||.343 (7th)|
We want to hear from you below! Comments are welcome! Give us your picks for this Cincinnati Reds vs. Atlanta Braves MLB matchup.
Cincinnati Reds vs. Atlanta Braves Starting Pitcher Matchup
According to Bobby Nightengale of The Cincinnati Enquirer, Ashcraft’s scheduled start on Sunday in Philadelphia was postponed, because he will now pitch on Monday in Atlanta. Ashcraft, who earned a win in his previous start against the Pirates, gave up one run on four hits and a walk in seven innings while striking out six batters.
Throughout his season debut, the right-hander demonstrated a tendency to take the lead in the count by throwing first-pitch strikes to 19 of the 26 batters he faced.
On Tuesday, Atlanta recalled Elder from Triple-A Gwinnett. The day after his recall, Elder made his season debut on Wednesday and secured a win with a record of 1-0. He pitched for six scoreless innings, allowing two hits and three walks while striking out six batters in a 5-2 victory against the Cardinals.
Despite throwing only 47 out of 79 pitches for strikes, the 23-year-old right-hander was able to prevent St. Louis’ hitters from making solid contact. Elder’s impressive performance makes a strong argument for him to remain in the Atlanta rotation, particularly while pitchers such as Max Fried (hamstring) and Kyle Wright (shoulder) are unable to play.
Cincinnati Reds vs. Atlanta Braves MLB Baseball Betting Trends
- First off, the Braves have gone 3-2 vs. the Reds across the last five head-to-head matchups.
- The Reds and Braves have an even run differential in this matchups, combining to averaging 1 runs per contest.
- Also, the Reds head into the game having gone 2-8 straight-up in their last ten games on the road.
- Additionally, they are 5-5 vs. the runline in their previous ten games on the road.
- The Braves are 6-4 over their last ten home games (straight-up).
- Also, the Reds are 2-1 in their last three games as the favorite. On the other hand, they are 1-2 as the underdog (last 3).
- In addition, the Braves have a record of 2-1 across their last three games when favored. As the underdog, they are 2-1 in their last three games.
Best Sportsbooks For Reds Braves Gambling Today!
Cincinnati Reds vs. Atlanta Braves 4* Free MLB Betting Pick:
Atlanta wins in 68% of the projections I’m running. Take the Braves on the ML Monday, and if you’re feeling extra strong about this one try a bet on the Braves runline.
Today’s MLB Free Pick
MLB Betting Tweet Of The Day
#CityConnect x #ForTheA pic.twitter.com/YrjWEzWDcJ
— Atlanta Braves (@Braves) April 8, 2023
Also, if you’re looking for more MLB picks like Cincinnati Reds vs. Atlanta Braves matchup, we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long. In fact, you can check out our MLB experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB baseball picks!
Lastly, register here for a FREE MLB Betting Account Now for daily free picks & more special offers!