Free MLB Pick: White Sox vs. Twins Odds
Looking for Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the White Sox taking on the Twins on Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this White Sox Twins free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(56-67) Chicago White Sox vs.Minnesota Twins (75-49)
Date: Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Time: 4:10 PM ET
Venue: Target Field, Minneapolis MN
Projected Pitchers: Lucas Giolito/Jake Odorizzi
MLB Moneyline Odds: Chicago +150/Minnesota -175
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 9
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Chicago White Sox
The Chicago White Sox beat the Minnesota Twins 6-4 in their series opener. Ivan Nova picked up his fourth straight win despite not being as sharp as he’s been recently. Nova gave up two runs in 5.1 innings but he allowed 10 hits. He has been incredible since the All-Star break going 4-2 with a 2.27 ERA. Jose Abreu went deep in the contest for his 27th time to go along 92 RBIs. Ryan Goins chipped in with three hits, and an RBI in the victory.
On the mound for Chicago is Lucas Giolito. Giolito has been terrific this season with a 13-6 record and a 3.41 ERA. Giolito has allowed the opposition to only hit .215 this season. In two starts against the Twins he’s allowed seven runs in 10 innings.
The Minnesota Twins lead the Cleveland Indians by two games in the AL Central. The team is looking to avoided a dreadful one-game Wild Card playoff game. Minnesota is led by their high powered offense which ranks third in baseball in scoring (726). The Twins got one of their biggest bats in Nelson Cruz on Monday night. The star missed a little more than a week with a torn wrist ligament. In Monday’s loss he made his presence felt with two singles and an RBI. Jorge Polanco continued his terrific season with a homer and a double in Monday’s loss.
The Twins will have Jake Odorrizi on the mound for Wednesday’s game. Odorizzi is 13-5 with a 3.50 ERA this season. Over his last four starts he has allowed only five runs in 23 innings.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- White Sox are 2-5 in Giolitos last 7 starts vs. a team with a winning record.
- White Sox are 2-5 in Giolitos last 7 starts on grass.
- White Sox are 0-5 in Giolitos last 5 Wednesday starts.
- Twins are 4-1 in their last 5 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Twins are 4-1 in their last 5 games on grass.
- Twins are 5-0 in Odorizzis last 5 home starts vs. a team with a losing record.
Free Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins MLB Prediction: Twins RL
I believe both pitchers will have good starts. The Twins will get to the White Sox bullpen over the last few innings.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Twins RL
MLB Free Score Prediction: Chicago 3 – Minnesota 5
Look for Minnesota to squeeze by with a multiple run victory.
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Kansas City Royals vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction