Free MLB Pick: White Sox vs. Indians Odds
Looking for Chicago White Sox vs. Cleveland Indians free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the White Sox taking on the Indians on Thursday, September 5, 2019 at Progressive Field, Cleveland, Ohio. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this White Sox Indians free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(61-77) Chicago White Sox vs. Cleveland Indians (80-59)
Date: Thursday September 5, 2019
Time: 1:10 PM ET
Venue: Progressive Field, Cleveland, Ohio
Projected Pitchers: Reynaldo Lopez (CWS), Zach Plesac (CLE)
MLB Moneyline Odds: White Sox +183 | Indians -192
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 9.5
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Chicago White Sox
The Chicago White Sox have had a disappointing 2019 season as they have a 61-77 record. The issue with the White Sox has been their offense. The team has scored 580 runs, which ranks as the second worst in the AL. Chicago’s offense is led by Yoan Moncada (22 homers) and Jose Abreu (28 homers/104 RBIs).
Their pitching hasn’t been that great either as they have allowed 725 runs. Guys like Reynaldo Lopez (5.41 ERA), Dylan Cease (6.75 ERA), and Ross Detwiler (6.79 ERA) have been abysmal this season.
The White Sox will have Reynaldo Lopez on the mound for Thursday afternoon’s game. Lopez is 8-12 with a 5.41 ERA this year. The righty is coming off his worst start in which he allowed six runs while recording only two outs against Atlanta.
The Cleveland Indians will have to settle for a wild card spot if they want to make the playoffs. Cleveland stands at a respectable 80-59 but they are 6.5 games behind Minnesota.
The good news is the Indians is that they are tied for the second wild card spot (Oakland) and only one game behind Tampa Bay who holds the first spot.
On the mound for the Indians is Zach Plesac. Plesac is 7-5 with a 3.61 ERA this season. He has allowed the opposition to only hit .233 this season.
In his lone outing against the White Sox he allowed a run in seven innings.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- White Sox are 32-75 in their last 107 road games vs. a team with a winning record.
- White Sox are 9-25 in their last 34 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- White Sox are 7-20 in their last 27 road games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Indians are 4-1 in their last 5 games on grass.
- Indians are 78-32 in their last 110 home games vs. a team with a losing record.
- Indians are 8-2 in Plesacs last 10 starts.
Free Chicago White Sox vs. Cleveland Indians MLB Prediction: Cleveland RL
Not only do the Indians have a better offense, but they have a big pitching edge here. I expect Plesac to keep the White Sox offense in check.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Cleveland RL
Look for the Indians to get a few early runs off Lopez and they will have no issue holding a multi-run lead.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Chicago 4 – Cleveland 7
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Chicago White Sox vs. Cleveland Indians matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Detroit Tigers vs. Cleveland Indians – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Francisco Giants vs. Boston Red Sox – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction