Free MLB Pick: Cubs vs. Padres Odds
Looking for Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Cubs taking on the Padres on Wednesday September 11th, 2019 at Petco Park in San Diego, California. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Cubs Padres free pick.
2019 MLB Season
Date: Wednesday September 11th, 2019
Time: 10:10 PM ET
Venue: Petco Park in San Diego CA
Projected Pitchers: Cole Hamels vs. Chris Paddack
MLB Moneyline Odds: Cubs -116 | Padres -105
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 8
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Chicago and San Diego continue their 4-game set when they meet up at Petco Park late Wednesday night. The Cubs were off to a great start in the series with a 10-2 explosion but couldn’t throw a single strike out of the bullpen for a 9-8 loss Thursday.
The good news for Chicago is that they’ve scored 18 runs in their last two games after being held to 3 total by Milwaukee on Saturday and Sunday from Miller Park.
The Cubs have a lot of players battling injuries right now including Javy Baez, Addison Russell, and Kris Bryant. That doesn’t mean players haven’t stepped up in their absence including Kyle Schwarer and Nicholas Castellanos who have a combined 6 HR in the last 7 games.
Plus, Bryant is playing – and well with 2 HRs on Tuesday night. Jason Heyward also added a double dong shot in the loss to the Padres.
Wednesday is also going to be a test for Chicago starter Cole Hamels. The lefty is a San Diego native and wants some home cooking to dispel his 9 hit , 5ER, 2HR allowed outing last time out vs. Milwaukee.
San Diego Padres
The Padres actually got some offense on Tuesday after being held to 3 runs or less in six straight games before Tuesday’s 9-8 win. Do things get back to normal on Wednesday, especially considering 5 of San Diego’s runs came in a single inning on Tuesday?
There is only 3 Padres batters hitting above .200 over the past week. Is that the edge Hamels needs to get back on track or does San Diego’s momentum from Tuesday carry over to Wednesday.
Chris Paddack looks for his 3rd straight strong outing after allowing 1 ER and 0 ER to San Francisco and Arizona in back-to-back outings. Both of those games were on the road but Paddack’s splits are pretty even no matter where he pitches.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Cubs are 6-1 last 7 Wednesday games
- Cubs are 7-3 last 10 road games
- Cubs are 2-4 in Hamels’ last 7 road starts
- Padres are 2-5 last 7 overall
- Padres are 6-2 in Paddack’s last 8 starts
- Cubs are 8-3 last 11 H2H meetings
Free St. Louis Cubs vs. San Diego Padres MLB Prediction:
The Cubs should be able to get a bounce back game here.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Cubs -116
Veterans like Hamels know how to get their ‘stuff’ together in what is a must-win game for the Cubs.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Cubs 6 – Padres 2
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this St. Louis Cubs vs. San Diego Padres matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction