Free MLB Pick: Cubs vs. Padres Odds
Looking for Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Cubs taking on the Padres on Tuesday September 10th, 2019 at Petco Park in San Diego, California. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Cubs Padres free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(76-66) Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres (66-76)
Date: Tuesday September 10th, 2019
Time: 10:10 PM ET
Venue: Petco Park in San Diego CA
Projected Pitchers: Jose Quintana vs. Ronald Bolanos
MLB Moneyline Odds: Cubs -140 | Padres +120
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 8.5
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
It’s going to be difficult for the Chicago Cubs to catch the Cardinals in the NL Central as they are 4.5 games ahead. The good news is that the Cubs hold the second NL Wild Card spot but they are 1.5 games in front of Arizona who is looking to catch them.
Chicago has relied on some terrific pitching which ranks third in the NL. Guys like Jose Quintana (4.00 ERA), Yu Darvish (4.12 ERA), Kyle Hendricks (3.39 ERA), and Cole Hamels (3.95 ERA) have gotten the job done.
The offense is led by Javier Baez (29 homers), Anthony Rizzo (25 homers), Kris Bryant (26 homers), and Kyle Schwarber (34 homers).
The Cubs will call on Jose Quintana to take the mound for Tuesday’s contest. Quintana is 13-8 with a 4.00 ERA this season. The lefty allowed five runs in five innings against the Padres earlier this season.
San Diego Padres
The San Diego Padres have had an underwhelming season. Some people believed they would compete for a wild card spot. That has not been the case. The good news for Padres fans is that they have a bright future ahead of them.
Manny Machado is locked in to a big contract and Fernando Tatis Jr, who is out with injury looks like a superstar. Tatis Jr. has been stellar as a rookie he is hitting .317 with 22 homers in 84 games.
If the Padres can add some pitching in the offseason, look out.
On the mound for the Padres is Ronald Bolanos. Bolanos will be making the second start of his career. In his first outing against Arizona he was stellar allowing two runs in six innings.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Cubs are 5-0 in their last 5 vs. a team with a losing record.
- Cubs are 5-2 in their last 7 road games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Cubs are 5-0 in Quintanas last 5 starts vs. a team with a losing record.
- Padres are 4-11 in their last 15 home games vs. a team with a winning record.
- Padres are 1-5 in their last 6 during game 2 of a series.
- Padres are 0-4 in their last 4 Tuesday games.
Free Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres MLB Prediction: Cubs ML
As good as Bolanos looked in his first start it’s hard to trust him until he gets a few starts under his belt, especially against a team in must-win mode.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Cubs ML
Look for Quintana to pitch a solid game and the Cubs will escape with a narrow win.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Cubs 5- Padres 4
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Chicago Cubs vs. San Diego Padres matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Arizona Diamondbacks vs. San Diego Padres – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Arizona Diamondbacks vs. San Diego Padres – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Detroit Tigers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Detroit Tigers – 9/20/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/21/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction