Free MLB Pick: Cubs vs. Brewers Odds
Looking for Chicago Cubs vs. Milwaukee Brewers free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Cubs taking on the Brewers on Sunday September 8th, 2019 at Miller Park in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Cubs Brewers free pick.
2019 MLB Season
Date: Sunday September 8th, 2019
Time: 2:10 PM ET
Venue: Miller Park in Milwaukee WI
Projected Pitchers: Jon Lester vs. Adrian Houser
MLB Moneyline Odds: Cubs -116 | Brewers -105
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 8.5
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Cubs will try to salvage a split when they meet up with Milwaukee to wrap up a 4-game series on Sunday. Things got off to a great start for Chicago in a 10-5 win on Thursday, but they have since dropped a 1-7 and a 2-3 contest to their division foes.
Saturday’s loss put the Cubs to 3.5 GB from the Cardinals for the division lead. Chicago has now dropped 4 of the last 6 vs. Milwaukee after being beaten by the Brewers in 2 of 3 games last weekend at Wrigley Field.
Jon Lester goes for Chicago on Sunday but he is as big of a question mark as anybody in the Chicago rotation.
The left-hand veteran did have a nice game last time out, holding Seattle scoreless over 6.0 IP. Lester is showing signs of turning things around after holding 3 of the last 4 opponents to just 1 ER total. He hasn’t allowed a run to Milwaukee in two starts this season.
What Chicago is facing is some injury concerns. Javy Baez may miss the rest of the season with a hairline fracture in his thumb. Willson Contreras could also be a GTD for Sunday’s series wrap-up.
The Brewers are in a great spot to take 3 of 4 from Chicago and 5 of the last 7. A win Sunday will inch them closer to the 3 game deficit they currently have against the Cubs for the 2nd wild card spot.
With Chicago having some players hurt, Milwaukee definitely has the offensive advantage for Saturday. That’s especially true behind Yasmani Grandal who has hit HR in 3 of the last 4 games. Christian Yelich is also 5 for his last 7.
The Brewers counter Lester on the mound with Adrian Houser. The right-hander has allowed just 1 ER in each of his last 5 starts but has a 5.59 ERA vs. Chicago in 4 starts this season.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Cubs are 6-2 last 8 road games
- Cubs are 4-1 in Lester’s last 5 starts
- Brewers are 1-5 last 6 Sunday games
- Brewers are 1-4 in Houser’s last 5 starts
Free Chicago Cubs vs. Milwaukee Brewers MLB Prediction:
this series has essentially turned into Chicago trying to steal one on Sunday. That’s very well possible with Lester making another quality start but Houser has been equally good for the Brewers in his last 5.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Under 8.5
Chicago’s injuries don’t help their offense here.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Cubs 3 – Brewers 2
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Chicago Cubs vs. Milwaukee Brewers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction