Free MLB Pick: Cubs vs. Brewers Odds
Looking for Chicago Cubs vs. Milwaukee Brewers free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Cubs taking on the Brewers on Saturday September 7, 2019 at Miller Park in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Cubs Brewers free pick.
2019 MLB Season
(76-63) Chicago Cubs vs. Milwaukee Brewers (71-68)
Date: Saturday September 7, 2019
Time: 7:10 PM ET
Venue: Miller Park, Milwaukee, WI
Projected Pitchers: Darvish (CHC), Gonzalez (MIL)
MLB Moneyline Odds: Cubs -121 | Brewers +117
MLB RunLine Betting Odds:
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 9
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Chicago left Wrigley Field last weekend with a two-game lead over Milwaukee in the NL Wild Card. It entered this weekend’s four game tilt in Milwaukee with a three-game lead and quickly made it four with a victory on Thursday night.
The Brewers struck back on Friday, however. Christian Yelich went 3-for-4 and drove in three runs; Zach Davies gave up three hits over five innings and a trio of Brewers’ relief pitchers, which didn’t include Josh Hader, no-hit the Cubs over the final four.
Yu Darvish is just 5–6 but he’s worked his way up the Cubs WAR leaderboard and sits in the eighth position with 2.0 WAR. He missed his last start with forearm tightness but that’s all he needed.
He’ll return to the bump on Sunday for the finale.
Gio Gonzalez averaged 31 starts a season between 2010 and 2018 (nine seasons).
This year, at age 33 (he’ll turn 34 later this month), he’s only been healthy enough to make 14 and he’s averaged less than five innings per start.
But he’s faced Chicago four times this season, including the last time out, and he’s been good. In those four starts, he’s given up three earned runs in over 19 innings. He only lasted three innings in his last start but didn’t give up any runs.
He walked four guys but got away with them.
Mike Moustakas missed his third consecutive game on Friday with a sore wrist.
Christian Yelich hit his 44th homer of the year on Friday to pull into a tie with Cody Bellinger, who trails both Pete Alonso and Mike Trout.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- CHC are 7-2 in their last 9 overall.
- CHC are 7-2 in their last 9 games on grass.
- Under is 6-1-1 in MIL last 8 overall.
- Under is 6-1-1 in MIL last 8 on grass.
- MIL are 9-2 in Gonzalezs last 11 home starts.
- Head to Head: CHC are 6-2 in the last 8 meetings.
- Head to Head: Under is 34-16-1 in the last 51 meetings.
Free Chicago Cubs vs. Milwaukee Brewers MLB Prediction: over.
I don’t particularly believe in either one of the starters.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Brewers ML
MLB Free Score Prediction: Chicago 5 – Milwaukee 7
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Chicago Cubs vs. Milwaukee Brewers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- San Diego Padres vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Chicago Cubs – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Gambling Prediction
- Chicago White Sox vs. Minnesota Twins – 9/17/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Seattle Mariners vs. Pittsburgh Pirates – 9/19/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction