Free Week 3 Prediction: Titans vs. Jaguars NFL Odds
Looking for Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars free NFL Week 3 picks & NFL odds? NFL betting sees the Titans taking on the Jaguars on Thursday, September 19 at the TIAA Bank Field, Jacksonville Florida. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NFL season long including all NFL Week 3 games so stay tuned for more FREE NFL predictions like this Titans Jaguars matchup.
NFL Handicapping: Week 3
(1-1) Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2)
Date: Thursday, September 19
Time: 8:20 PM
Venue: TIAA Bank Field, Jacksonville Florida
NFL Week 3 ATS Betting Lines: Titans -2.5
NFL Week 3 Moneyline Odds: OFF
NFL Week 3 NFL Betting Total: 41
Live NFL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Week three of the NFL season kicks off on Thursday night with a big AFC South showdown between two teams who really need a win.
In this game the Tennessee Titans make the trip to TIA Bank Field to take on the Jacksonville Jaguars.
After week one of the NFL season, the Tennessee Titans were flying high. They were coming off a huge win against the Cleveland Browns and all the offensive issues that everyone talked about in the preseason seemed to be fixed.
In week two they took on the Indianapolis Colts and were favorites but the offense really struggled to get anything going and it led to them losing.
Quarterback Marcus Mariota wasn’t terrible, but he also didn’t do enough to lead the team to victory throwing only 154 yards and a touchdown.
On the defensive side the Titans have been good in both games, and it’s probably what they are going to have to lean on again in this game.
If they want to win of course that defense is going to need to be good, but Mariota needs to be more dynamic as they go forward.
Mariota has to know that they could replace him at quarterback and he needs to keep laying like he wants to keep his job.
On the other side of this matchup is the Jacksonville Jaguars who have all kinds of issues coming into this game. They decided to go for two to try and win the game against the Houston Texans but fell just inches short and that led to the loss.
During the game Jalen Ramsey and Doug Marrone had to be separated on the sideline and there has to be questions there going forward.
The Jaguars also have Gardner Minshew who is filling in well for Nick Foles but he isn’t as good as the veteran quarterback, at least not yet.
Against the Texans he threw for 275 yards, two touchdowns, and one interception. He has proven he can be good, and the Jaguars need to open up the playbook for him.
On the defensive side they have been good for the most part and in this game they need to make life tough on Mariota.
If they can keep Mariota off balance in this game, they should have a great chance to come away with their first victory of the season.
NFL Betting Trends:
- Titans are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 vs. AFC South.
- Jaguars are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games in September.
- Titans are 4-12-1 ATS in their last 17 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
- Home team is 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 meetings.
- Over is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings.
- Titans are 2-5-1 ATS in their last 8 meetings in Jacksonville.
4* Free NFL Betting Prediction: Jaguars +2.5
I really like what I have seen from Minshew so far since taking over for Foles and in each game he is going to only get better and better.
NFL Free Week 3 Score Prediction: Jacksonville 23 – Titans 20
The Titans showed in their second game why they don’t deserve to be favored in this game, and I think Vegas has this line wrong.
Back the Jaguars to find a way to get the job done. I will take the points, but I think they win this game outright.
If you’re looking for more NFL picks like this Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all post-season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find 2019 NFL lines up for weekly games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Tennessee Titans – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Washington Redskins vs. Minnesota Vikings – 10/24/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Oakland Raiders vs. Houston Texans – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Buffalo Bills – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Atlanta Falcons – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Miami Dolphins vs. Pittsburgh Steelers – 10/28/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Denver Broncos vs. Indianapolis Colts – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Cleveland Browns vs. New England Patriots – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction