Free Week 3 Prediction: Raiders vs. Vikings NFL Odds
Looking for Oakland Raiders vs. Minnesota Vikings free NFL Week 3 picks & NFL odds? NFL betting sees the Raiders taking on the Vikings on Sunday, September 22 at the US Bank Stadium, Minneapolis Minnesota. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NFL season long including all NFL Week 3 games so stay tuned for more FREE NFL predictions like this Raiders Vikings matchup.
NFL Handicapping: Week 3
(1-1) Oakland Raiders vs. Minnesota Vikings (1-1)
Date: Sunday, September 22
Time: 1:00 PM
Venue: US Bank Stadium, Minneapolis Minnesota
NFL Week 3 ATS Betting Lines: Vikings -7.5
NFL Week 3 Moneyline Odds: OFF
NFL Week 3 NFL Betting Total: 43
Live NFL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Week three of the NFL season is here and this is a showdown between two teams who are 1-1. The Oakland Raiders make the trip to US Bank Stadium to take on the Minnesota Vikings.
The Oakland Raiders are 1-1 and there still seem to be some question marks about what exactly their team is going to be this year.
After starting the season with a big win against the Denver Broncos they struggled in week two against the Kansas City Chiefs.
They started off the game strong, but they couldn’t slow down the Chiefs offense and their offense then struggled and that led to a loss.
Quarterback Derek Carr really struggled against the Chiefs throwing two interceptions and his job isn’t going to get any easier in this game.
On the defensive side of the ball they need to try and put pressure on Kirk Cousins. If they can get Cousins rattled early, that should spell good things.
The one thing they can do is get behind in this game. When the Vikings have the lead they are a very hard team to beat.
On the other side of this matchup is the Minnesota Vikings who come into this game with a 1-1 record and this is a big game for them.
The Vikings dominated the Atlanta Falcons in game one and they have to feel like they should have won in game two against the Green Bay Packers.
They struggled in the first quarter but the defense stepped up in a big way and shut down Aaron Rodgers and the rest of the Packers.
Kirk Cousins didn’t play well though and had a couple of key turnovers and that led to the loss. Cousins struggles against good team and he is going to need to play a lot better in this game.
One of the big bright spots for the Vikings offense is the way that Dalvin Cook is playing. So far this year he has rushed for 41 yards for 265 yards and three touchdowns.
In this game the offense is going to be a heavy dose of the run game, and I wouldn’t expect Cousins to be throwing the ball much.
NFL Betting Trends:
- Raiders are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games after allowing less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Raiders are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 road games.
- Vikings are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games after accumulating more than 150 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Vikings are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS loss.
- Under is 4-0 in Vikings last 4 games overall.
- Under is 5-1 in Vikings last 6 home games.
4* Free NFL Betting Prediction: Vikings -7.5
This line might be like a little goofy to some, but I really think the Vikings are the play here.
NFL Free Week 3 Score Prediction: Minnesota 28 – Raiders 10
Kirk Cousins is much better at home, and I think he is going to have no issue in this game running up the score. The Vikings defense will be strong and that will lead to a win and a cover by the Raiders.
If you’re looking for more NFL picks like this Oakland Raiders vs. Minnesota Vikings matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all post-season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find 2019 NFL lines up for weekly games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Washington Redskins vs. Minnesota Vikings – 10/24/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Oakland Raiders vs. Houston Texans – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Buffalo Bills – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Atlanta Falcons – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Miami Dolphins vs. Pittsburgh Steelers – 10/28/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Denver Broncos vs. Indianapolis Colts – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Cleveland Browns vs. New England Patriots – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Carolina Panthers vs. San Francisco 49ers – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction