Free Week 3 Prediction: Giants vs. Buccaneers NFL Odds
Looking for New York Giants vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers free NFL Week 3 picks & NFL odds? NFL betting sees the Giants taking on the Buccaneers on Sunday, September 22 at the Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay Florida. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NFL season long including all NFL Week 3 games so stay tuned for more FREE NFL predictions like this Giants Buccaneers matchup.
NFL Handicapping: Week 3
(0-2) New York Giants vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1)
Date: Sunday, September 22
Time: 4:05 PM
Venue: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay Florida
NFL Week 3 ATS Betting Lines: Bucs -6.5
NFL Week 3 Moneyline Odds: OFF
NFL Week 3 NFL Betting Total: 48.5
Live NFL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Week three of the NFL season is here and this an NFC showdown between two teams who are expected to miss the playoffs.
The New York Giants make the trip to Raymond James Stadium to take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
New York Giants
The New York Giants didn’t have high expectations coming into this season and it’s a good thing because they are really struggling having lost their first two games.
The defense has been terrible, and the offense has been terrible, and now there are being a lot of questions asked about this team.
The talk has been about how Eli Manning is still going to be the starting quarterback, but at some time they have to wonder if Daniel Jones is the better option.
Against the Giants Manning looked terrible. He threw for 250 yards and a touchdown, but he also had two interceptions and that is troubling.
In this game this is a big game for Manning. He needs to be strong early, and not throw interceptions if he wants to win this game and keep his job.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
On the other side of this matchup is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers who lost their first game, but shocked a lot of people when they came out with a victory against the Carolina Panthers.
This team has a good defense that is going to do their job in this game, but the questions all start and end with Jameis Winston.
In the first game of the season against the 49ers he threw for 194 yards, one touchdown, and three interceptions. In his last game against the Panthers he was much better throwing for 208 yards and a touchdown.
Those stats might not look super impressive, but he didn’t throw an interception and that is the most important thing. In this game he just needs to take the plays that are there, not try to play hero ball because that’s when he gets in trouble.
On the defensive side of the ball if they can create a few turnovers that should help the offense get some short fields.
NFL Betting Trends:
- Giants are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Giants are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games in September.
- Buccaneers are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games after allowing less than 15 points in their previous game.
- Buccaneers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Under is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings in Tampa Bay.
4* Free NFL Betting Prediction: Bucs -6.5
I don’t really trust the Buccaneers in this game, but there is a team I trust a lot less than them, the Giants.
NFL Free Week 3 Score Prediction: Buccaneers 24 – Giants 14
The Giants need to make a quarterback change, and until they do they are going to be in a lot of trouble. Back the Buccaneers and Winston to have success in this game which will lead to a win and a cover in this game.
Not only do I think the Chiefs will win this game, I think they will win this game by 10 points or more. Back the Chiefs to win this game and cover the spread.
If you’re looking for more NFL picks like this New York Giants vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all post-season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find 2019 NFL lines up for weekly games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Tennessee Titans – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- New York Giants vs. Detroit Lions – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Green Bay Packers vs. Kansas City Chiefs – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Cleveland Browns vs. New England Patriots – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Arizona Cardinals vs. New Orleans Saints – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Washington Redskins vs. Minnesota Vikings – 10/24/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Oakland Raiders vs. Houston Texans – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Buffalo Bills – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction