Free Week 3 Prediction: Bears vs. Redskins NFL Odds
Looking for Chicago Bears vs. Washington Redskins free NFL Week 3 picks & NFL odds? NFL betting sees the Bears taking on the Redskins on Monday, September 23 at the FedExField, Landover Maryland. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NFL season long including all NFL Week 3 games so stay tuned for more FREE NFL predictions like this Bears Redskins matchup.
NFL Handicapping: Week 3
(1-1) Chicago Bears vs. Washington Redskins (0-2)
Date: Monday, September 23
Venue: FedExField, Landover Maryland
NFL Week 3 ATS Betting Lines: Chicago -4
NFL Week 3 Moneyline Odds: OFF
NFL Week 3 NFL Betting Total: 42
Live NFL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Week three of the NFL season wraps up on Monday night football with a showdown between the Chicago Bears and the Washington Redskins in Landover Maryland.
The Chicago Bears are a made field goal away from being 0-2 and they have to feel very lucky that they are 1-1 at this point.
After a season-opening loss against the Green Bay Packers they went to Denver and struggled most of the game on the offensive side.
The defense has been really good in the first two games giving up a total of only 24 points, but the big issue has been the way the offense has played.
They have really struggled to move the ball up and down the field and that all starts with Mitchell Trubisky looking lost on the field.
Coming into this game he has completed only 58 percent of his passes for 348 yards, one interception and zero touchdowns.
In this game the defense is going to need to be good, but this is a good chance for the offense to build up some confidence.
On the other side of this matchup is the Washington Redskins who come into this game with an 0-2 record and it’s all been because of the way the defense has played.
In the first game against the Eagles they gave up 32 points and in their last game against the Cowboys they gave up 31.
The offense has actually been strong for the most part, but they need to be better with the way the defense has been playing.
At quarterback the Redskins have looked really good throwing for 601 yards, five touchdowns, and zero interceptions.
If he can continue to not throw turnovers, he is going to have a very good chance to keep the Redskins close in this game, and should be able to hold onto his starting job.
On the defensive side they need to frustrate Trubisky. If they can continue to get him to struggle, they should be in good shape in this game.
NFL Betting Trends:
- Bears are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
- Redskins are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after allowing more than 150 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Redskins are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games following a ATS loss.
- Underdog is 6-2 ATS in their last 8 meetings.
- Bears are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 meetings.
4* Free NFL Betting Prediction: Redskins +4
The Bears haven’t shown me anything to think that they can go on the raod and beat the Redskins, a team that I think is better than the Broncos.
NFL Free Week 3 Score Prediction: Redskins 21 – Bears 17
Case Keenum is going to have a big game and I think he will have success even against a strong Bears defense. I will take the points to be safe, but this feels like a game the Redskins can win straight up.
If you’re looking for more NFL picks like this Chicago Bears vs. Washington Redskins matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all post-season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find 2019 NFL lines up for weekly games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- San Francisco 49ers vs. Washington Redskins -10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- New Orleans Saints vs. Chicago Bears – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Detroit Lions – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Baltimore Ravens vs. Seattle Seahawks – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Houston Texans vs. Indianapolis Colts – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Cincinnati Bengals – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction