Free Week 1 Prediction: Bills vs. Jets NFL Odds
Looking for Buffalo Bills vs. New York Jets free NFL Week 1 picks & NFL odds? NFL betting sees the Bills taking on the Jets on Sunday, September 8th at the MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NFL season long including all NFL Week 1 games so stay tuned for more FREE NFL predictions like this Bills Jets matchup.
NFL Handicapping: Week 1
(0-0) Buffalo Bills vs. New York Jets (0-0)
Date: Sunday, September 8th
Time: 1:00 PM ET
Venue: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey
NFL Week 1 ATS Betting Lines: Jets -3
NFL Week 1 Moneyline Odds: OFF
NFL Week 1 NFL Betting Total: 39.5
Live NFL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The regular season is finally here and we have our first full Sunday of football.
In this game it’s an AFC East showdown between the New York Jets and the Buffalo Bills in a big game for both squads.
These teams faced off two times last year with the visiting squad winning each of the games. Both of these teams are hoping they can knock off the New England Patriots from the top of the division.
The Buffalo Bills started Josh Allen last year and were able to finish with a record of 6-10, and this year the expectation is they will be improved.
The Bills have these expectations for a couple of reasons, but mostly because they improved the offensive line. Last year the offensive line really struggled and with the changes, the hope is that Allen will be upright more this season.
Allen is also entering his second year in the league, and the hope is that will lead to better decisions and less turnovers.
They also added Cole Beasley, and I would expect he is going to be targeted a lot by Allen in this game. LeSean McCoy is gone from this team now, which means Devin Singletary is going to have a big role.
On the defensive side of the ball, there are some questions and in this game, they need to slow down Darnold and Bell.
New York Jets
On the other side of this matchup is the New York Jets who are entering their second year with Sam Darnold under center and the expectations are high for this team.
They made a coaching change this offseason bringing in Adam Gase, and the talk has been that he and Darnold are working well together.
The Jets also signed Le’Veon Bell to a big contract, and they hope that he will take some of the pressure off of Darnold.
The one concern is he hasn’t played in a game in over a year and a half, so the team could limit his carries to try and break him in.
On the defensive side the team drafted Quinnen Williams in the first round, and he should be a big impact player right away.
NFL Betting Trends:
- Under is 8-3 in BUF last 11 games as an underdog.
- BUF are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games in Week 1.
- NYJ are 2-7-1 ATS in their last 10 games overall.
- Over is 6-2 in NYJ last 8 games on fieldturf.
- NYJ are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games in September.
- Underdog is 7-1 ATS in their last 8 meetings.
- Over is 7-2 in the last 9 meetings in New York.
4* Free NFL Betting Prediction: Bills ATS
This game feels like a real toss up because we don’t know what exactly we are going to get out of Darnold and Allen.
NFL Free Week 1 Score Prediction: Bills 23 – Jets 20
The visiting team won each of the games last year, and I think that will be the case in this one.
I don’t think Bell is going to be much of a factor in this game, and that is going to make the Jets offense struggle.
Take the points with the Bills, but I think they will win this game straight up.
If you’re looking for more NFL picks like this Buffalo Bills vs. New York Jets matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all post-season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find 2019 NFL lines up for weekly games as well.
— Razor Ray Monohan (@Cappers_Picks) September 2, 2019
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- New York Jets vs. New England Patriots – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Buffalo Bills – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- New York Giants vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Carolina Panthers vs. Arizona Cardinals – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Miami Dolphins vs. Dallas Cowboys – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Detroit Lions vs. Philadelphia Eagles – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Atlanta Falcons vs. Indianapolis Colts – 9/22/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction