Free Week 3 Prediction: Ravens vs. Chiefs NFL Odds
Looking for Baltimore Ravens vs. Kansas City Chiefs free NFL Week 3 picks & NFL odds? NFL betting sees the Ravens taking on the Chiefs on Sunday, September 22 at the Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, Missouri. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NFL season long including all NFL Week 3 games so stay tuned for more FREE NFL predictions like this Ravens Chiefs matchup.
NFL Handicapping: Week 3
(2-0) Baltimore Ravens vs. Kansas City Chiefs (2-0)
Date: Sunday, September 22
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, Missouri
NFL Week 3 ATS Betting Lines: Chiefs -5.5
NFL Week 3 Moneyline Odds: OFF
NFL Week 3 NFL Betting Total: 55
Live NFL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Week three of the NFL season has a few big-time showdowns, and this is one of them. In this game the Baltimore Ravens make the trip to Arrowhead Stadium to take on the Kansas City Chiefs.
The Baltimore Ravens come into this game with a 2-0 record, but there are still seems to be a ton of questions surronding this team.
The Ravens started off the season against the Ravens, and it was a blowout winner coming out ahead 59-10. In week two they took on the Arizona Cardinals and after a fast start, they did struggle a bit but still did find a way to come out with a victory.
The big improvement this season for the Ravens is how well Lamar Jackson has been throwing the ball. Against the Cardinals, he threw for 272 yards, and two touchdowns.
On the defensive end, they struggled in the second half containing Kyler Murray and in this game they are going to need to be a lot better.
No one really has an answer for the Chiefs offense, and in this game it’s going to be a real challenge for the Ravens defense.
Kansas City Chiefs
On the other side of this matchup is the Kansas City Chiefs who looked to be one of the best teams in football again this season.
After an impressive victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars in game one, they fell behind early against the Oakland Raiders.
It didn’t take long for the offense to figure it out, and even though they scored 28 points it was because they took their foot off the gas late. So far this season Mahomes has thrown for 821 yards, seven touchdowns, and zero interceptions.
On the defensive side is where the team still has questions, but they still were able to create turnovers against the Raiders.
In this game and the rest of the season it’s all going to be about running up the score no matter who they play. On the defensive side this is a game where they need to try and get pressure on Jackson and make him think early and often.
If they can get the offense a short field a few times, it’s going to spell some bad things for the Ravens.
NFL Betting Trends:
- Ravens are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after accumulating more than 150 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Ravens are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.
- Chiefs are 9-0 ATS in their last 9 games in September.
- Chiefs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after accumulating less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game.
- Chiefs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
- Over is 6-0 in Chiefs last 6 games after accumulating more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
- Over is 8-3 in Ravens last 11 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
4* Free NFL Betting Prediction: Chiefs -5.5
Both of these teams are 2-0, but I am still not sold that Lamar Jackson and the Ravens are the real deal.
NFL Free Week 3 Score Prediction: Chiefs 34 – Ravens 21
Even against a good Ravens defense, I think Mahomes is going to pick them apart and that is going to be the difference in this game.
Not only do I think the Chiefs will win this game, I think they will win this game by 10 points or more. Back the Chiefs to win this game and cover the spread.
If you’re looking for more NFL picks like this Baltimore Ravens vs. Kansas City Chiefs matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all post-season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find 2019 NFL lines up for weekly games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Green Bay Packers vs. Kansas City Chiefs – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Washington Redskins vs. Minnesota Vikings – 10/24/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Oakland Raiders vs. Houston Texans – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Buffalo Bills – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Atlanta Falcons – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Miami Dolphins vs. Pittsburgh Steelers – 10/28/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Denver Broncos vs. Indianapolis Colts – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction
- Carolina Panthers vs. San Francisco 49ers – 10/27/2019 Free Pick & NFL Betting Prediction