2023 National Anthem Prop Betting
Have you come on down to CappersPicks.com today because you’re looking for some 2023 Super Bowl National Anthem Betting Prop Odds, and betting info? Check out the Super Bowl National Anthem Betting odds, now available at Mybookie.ag. National Anthem Super Bowl Prop Odds are always a fun side bet when watching the big game! So stay tuned! Comment below on what Super Bowl National Anthem Betting Prop Odds you like!
How To Figure Out The 2023 Super Bowl National Anthem Betting Prop Odds
So far, what makes the National Anthem prop odds fun to bet is by checking out the singer, their style and their tempo. If you’re a die-hard, you can watch past versions of them singing on YouTube, and try to figure out if they’ll glam up their Super Bowl Sunday version. Additionally, there has not been an anthem sung in under 1:50 in over a decade. (Just so you know)
This of course has nothing to do with sports betting knowledge.
Chris Stapleton will sing the American National Anthem on Super Bowl Sunday, and oddsmakers have set the Over/Under time at 2:03. The odds are OVER -105, and UNDER -125.
As noted, quick youtube searches will show you what time Chris Stapleton has sung in the past. (If you can find any)
Who Is Chris Stapleton?
- Singer, Songwriter, Guitarist
- Born: Lexington, Kentucky
- April 15th, 1978 (Age 44)
- Genres: Country, Soul, Southern Rock, Bluegrass
- Labels: Mercury – Nashville
- Stapleton has won eight Grammys, 10 ACM Awards, and 14 CMA Awards.
National Anthem Betting Trends
Of the last 10 anthems, betting trends won’t really help, we’ve seen 5 overs and 4 unders, and a couple of pushes. Even so, there is one trend to mention, and that is that the actual length of the Star Spangled Banner has gotten longer over the decades.
Equally important, in the 2010’s Super Bowl performers went over the 2:00 mark six times. For example, Eric Church and Luke Bryan (two country singers) both sang their anthem’s longer than the line that is even set for Stapleton.
At the present time, one thing to factor in here if you do plan to bet, Stapleton is on the biggest stage and has a massive opportunity to showcase himself and his voice. As well as, you get -105 odds that he’ll go over. So far…not bad.
2023 National Anthem Singers Since 2010
- 2010 Super Bowl 44 National Anthem: Carrie Underwood
- 2011 Super Bowl 45 National Anthem: Christina Aguilera
- 2012 Super Bowl 46 National Anthem: Kelly Clarkson
- 2013 Super Bowl 47 National Anthem: Alicia Keys (OVER)
- 2014 Super Bowl 48 National Anthem: Renee Fleming
- 2015 Super Bowl 49 National Anthem: Idina Menzel (OVER)
- 2016 Super Bowl 50 National Anthem: Lady Gaga (OVER)
- 2017 Super Bowl 51 National Anthem: Luke Bryan
- 2018 Super Bowl 52 National Anthem: Pink
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 National Anthem: Gladys Knight (OVER)
- 2020 Super Bowl 54 National Anthem: Demi Lovato (OVER)
- 2021 Super Bowl 55 National Anthem: Eric Church & Jazmine Sullivan
- 2022 Super Bowl 56 National Anthem: Mickey Guyton (OVER)
- 2023 Super Bowl 57 National Anthem: Chris Stapleton (Our Prop Prediction — OVER)
Average Time – Super Bowl National Anthem’s
The average official length of the National Anthem during the past 5 Super Bowls is 119 seconds.
The Best Super Bowl National Anthem You Ask?
The performance by Whitney Houston at Super Bowl XXV in 1991, during the Gulf War, is widely regarded as the best rendition of the Star Spangled Banner ever.
Highest Ratings For Super Bowl National Anthem?
Super Bowl XLVIII (2014) – Opera singer Renee Fleming.
The Star Spangled Banner
“The Star-Spangled Banner” is the national anthem of the U.S.A. Lyrics come from the “Defence of Fort M’Henry”, a poem written on September 14, 1814.
What will be the Over/Under on the time it takes Chris Stapleton to sing the Super Bowl LVII National anthem? Comment Below!
Are you going to bet on the 2023 Super Bowl National Anthem Betting Prop Odds? We think you’ll have fun betting on this one! Of course you don’t need to know anything about football to feel like you can at least “get down” on props like this.
2023 Super Bowl National Anthem Betting Prop Odds – Free Pick OVER -105
Bet On 2023 Super Bowl National Anthem Betting Prop Odds At The Following Sites
Do you want even more free 2023 Super Bowl Betting Prop picks?
Each day our writers sit down and come up with the best games to pick & handicap. By the same token, these plays though not made by EXPERT handicappers are well researched and provide even more winners for you to bookmark each day and come back to!
2023 Superbowl Sunday FREE NFL Picks
Lastly, for more Super Bowl props and bonus offers visit our Top Sportsbooks today! Bet with the Best at Mybookie.ag Online Sportsbook, Join today and receive up to $1000 in bonus money! Additionally, check out our Linktr.ee Today! We hope you enjoyed this 2023 Super Bowl National Anthem Betting Prop Odds post!