Free MLB Pick: Brewers vs Cubs Odds
Looking for Milwaukee Brewers vs. Chicago Cubs free mlb predictions? MLB betting sees the Brewers taking on the Cubs on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at Wrigley Field in Chicago Illinois. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Brewers Cubs free pick.
2018 MLB Season
(83-62) Milwaukee Brewers vs. Chicago Cubs (83-60)
Date: Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Time: 8:05 PM ET
Venue: Wrigley Field, Chicago Illinois
Projected Pitchers: Chase Anderson vs. Kyle Hendricks
MLB Moneyline Odds: Cubs -144 | Brewers +134
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: Off
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: Off
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
After winning the series opener in Chicago against the Cubs 3-2 on Monday night, the Milwaukee Brewers have put together four wins in a row. The streak has been good enough for a record of 8-2 throughout their previous 10 games.
The Brew Crew will head into Tuesday’s game with a 2.5 game lead in the National League Wildcard race. They have been able to produce in the batter’s box, crossing home plate 21 times in their previous five games.
Right-hander Chase Anderson will get the call for Milwaukee on Wednesday, looking to improve his 9-7 record. He’ll enter the game with a 3.95 ERA and has been able to put 119 batters on the bench due to strikes this year.
Anderson has struggled at times against Chicago in the past, allowing 18 runs to go along with eight home runs.
The loss on Monday night made three in a row for the Chicago Cubs, giving them just a 4-6 record throughout their previous 10 games. They will head into Tuesday night’s matchup barely clinging on to a one-game lead in the National League Central.
The North Siders have been above average with the bats, scoring 22 runs in their previous five games. However, they will obviously need to do more if they want to finish the season on top of their division.
Righty Kyle Hendricks will be on the mound for Chicago Tuesday, looking to keep his 11-10 record above .500.
He’ll enter the game with a 3.71 ERA and has sent 141 batters back to the dugout with their heads down this season.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Brewers are 0-4 in Andersons last 4 starts with 4 days of rest.
- Brewers are 0-4 in Andersons last 4 road starts vs. a team with a winning record.
- Brewers are 1-5 in Andersons last 6 road starts.
- Cubs are 4-0 in Hendricks’ last 4 starts vs. National League Central.
- Cubs are 4-0 in Hendricks’ last 4 starts vs. a team with a winning record.
- Cubs are 7-1 in Hendricks’ last 8 starts.
Free Milwaukee Brewers vs. Chicago Cubs MLB Prediction:
Regardless of what happens on Tuesday night, the Cubs will be in desperate need of a win on Wednesday to wrap up the series with Milwaukee.
They are due for a big game with the wood and a statement game against their division rivals could be just what they need to catch fire the last few weeks of the season.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: OFF
While both of these pitchers can be a beast on the mound, each of them has struggled from time to time when these teams play each other.
I think Hendricks has the better game in this one with the Cubs going on to win 9-5.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Milwaukee 5 – Chicago 9
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Milwaukee Brewers vs. Chicago Cubs matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Houston Astros vs. New York Yankees – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Houston Astros vs. New York Yankees – 10/16/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Washington Nationals – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Houston Astros vs. New York Yankees – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Washington Nationals – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction