Free MLB Pick: Indians vs. Cardinals Odds
Looking for Cleveland Indians vs. St. Louis Cardinals free MLB predictions? MLB betting sees the Indians taking on the Cardinals on Wednesday, June 27th, 2018 at Busch Stadium. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all MLB baseball matchups all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily MLB predictions like this Cleveland St. Louis free pick.
2018 MLB Season
(43-33) Cleveland Indians vs. St. Louis Cardinals (41-36)
Date: Wednesday, June 27th, 2018
Time: 8:15 PM ET
Venue: Busch Stadium
Projected Pitchers: Shane Bieber vs. Jack Flaherty
MLB Moneyline Odds: Indians -101| Cardinals -109
MLB RunLine Betting Odds: OFF
MLB Baseball Gambling Total: 8½
Live MLB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
It was not the start the Cleveland Indians wanted in this series, as they fell to the St. Louis Cardinals in game one with a final score of four to one. Cleveland only managed four hits across the whole night while they gave up double digit hits to St. Louis. Let’s see if Wednesday can be any different with Bieber protecting the plate.
On the mound for the Indians will be Shane Bieber who struck out nine, walked one and logged seven shutout innings with four hits allowed in his last start. He became first Indians pitcher since 1964 to strike out at least six in each of his first three career starts.
St. Louis Cardinals
St. Louis needed a game to turn around their momentum and did exactly that against the Cleveland Indians as they broke their hot hitting and winning streak to secure the win. They were one of the first teams in weeks to compete with the Indians as now the ball is in their court.
On the mound for the Cardinals will be Jack Flaherty who pitched a seven-inning, one-run gem Friday against Milwaukee in a 2-1 loss. The right-hander hasn’t allowed more than one run in his last three starts, with 26 strikeouts during that stretch.
MLB Baseball Betting Trends:
- Indians are 5-1 in their last 6 interleague games vs. a team with a winning record.
- Indians are 4-1 in their last 5 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Indians are 4-1 in their last 5 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Indians are 4-1 in their last 5 interleague games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Cardinals are 3-7 in their last 10 interleague home games vs. a team with a winning record.
- Cardinals are 0-5 in their last 5 Wednesday games.
Free Cleveland Indians vs. St. Louis Cardinals MLB Prediction:
Love this value play as Bieber has been great in his first starts with the Indians.
4* Free MLB Betting Pick: Cleveland Indians ML
The Indians get the bats going once again as they win a close one in St. Louis.
MLB Free Score Prediction: Cleveland 6 – St. Louis 5
If you’re looking for more MLB picks like this Cleveland Indians vs. St. Louis Cardinals matchup we’ll be providing 4* free MLB plays on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free MLB Baseball picks!
Check out our Updated MLB Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Washington Nationals – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- St. Louis Cardinals vs. Washington Nationals – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Washington Nationals vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 10/11/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- Houston Astros vs. New York Yankees – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- New York Yankees vs. Houston Astros – 10/13/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction
- New York Yankees vs. Houston Astros – 10/12/2019 Free Pick & MLB Betting Prediction