NFL Handicapping Predictions – CappersPicks.com
Here’s the full list and rundown of our Free Against The Spread Week 6 NFL Predictions & 4* plays posted on the CappersPicks.com blog. Our stable of industry leading Cappers makes it their mission to provide NFL football handicapping analysis and opinion. Cappers Picks experts also provides complimentary handicapping picks for the NFL all season long as well so stay tuned for more FREE NFL predictions.
Handicappers Insight & Free Against The Spread Week 6 NFL Predictions
Are you as ready as we are? For those of us that closely follow the NFL this Week 6 of the 2018 season represents our chance to keep getting back into our handicapping groove.
NFL Week 6 Odds (Cappers Picks Early Week Leans in bold ATS)
- NFL Week 6 Schedule, Odds (point spreads courtesy of MyBookie)
- Philadelphia Eagles (-3, 45 O/U) at New York Giants
- Arizona Cardinals at Minnesota Vikings (-10.5, 43 O/U)
- Buffalo Bills at Houston Texans (-10): HOU (no over/under available)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Atlanta Falcons (-3.5, 57.5 O/U)
- Carolina Panthers (EVEN) at Washington Redskins: WSH (no over/under available)
- Indianapolis Colts at New York Jets (-3, 45.5 O/U)
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals (-2.5, 54.5 O/U)
- Los Angeles Chargers at Cleveland Browns (-1.5, 46 O/U)
- Chicago Bears (-3, 44 O/U) at Miami Dolphins
- Seattle Seahawks (-3, 47.5 O/U) at Oakland Raiders (Wembley)
- Los Angeles Rams (-7, 52.5 O/U) at Denver Broncos
- Baltimore Ravens (-1.5, 42 O/U) at Tennessee Titans
- Jacksonville Jaguars (-1) at Dallas Cowboys
- Kansas City Chiefs at New England Patriots (-3, 58.5 O/U)
- San Francisco 49ers at Green Bay Packers (-9.5, 46.5 O/U)
Our Free Against The Spread Week 6 NFL Predictions
If you’re looking for more NFL picks like our Free Against The Spread Week 6 NFL Predictions we’ll be providing 4* free NFL & CFB predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find 2018 NFL lines up for early games as well.