NFL Handicapping Predictions – CappersPicks.com
Here’s the full list and rundown of our Free Against The Spread Week 11 Predictions & 2019 NFL football picks and schedule info…and plays posted on the CappersPicks.com blog. Our stable of industry leading Cappers makes it their mission to provide NFL football handicapping analysis and opinion. Cappers Picks experts also provides complimentary handicapping picks for the NFL all season long as well so stay tuned for more FREE NFL predictions.
Handicappers Insight & Free Against The Spread Week 11 NFL Predictions
Are you as ready as we are? For those of us that closely follow the NFL this Week 11 of the 2019 season represents our chance to keep getting back into our handicapping groove.
NFL Week 11 Odds (Cappers Picks Early Week Leans in bold ATS)
Thursday, November 14
- Pittsburgh at Cleveland (-3) (Over/Under: 40) (8:20 p.m., Fox/NFL Network)
Sunday, November 17
- Houston at Baltimore (-4) (O/U: 49) (1 p.m., CBS)
- Jacksonville at Indianapolis (-3) (O/U: 44) (1 p.m., CBS)
- Buffalo (-5.5) at Miami (O/U: 39.5) (1 p.m., CBS)
- Denver at Minnesota (-10.5) (O/U: 39) (1 p.m., CBS)
- Atlanta at Carolina (-5) (O/U: 50.5) (1 p.m., Fox)
- Dallas (-4.5) at Detroit (O/U: 49) (1 p.m., Fox)
- New Orleans (-6) at Tampa Bay (O/U: 50.5) (1 p.m., Fox)
- New York Jets at Washington (-1.5) (O/U: 38) (1 p.m., Fox)
- Arizona at San Francisco (-11.5) (O/U: 46) (4:05 p.m., Fox)
- Cincinnati at Oakland (-10) (O/U: 48.5) (4:25 p.m., CBS)
- New England (-3.5) at Philadelphia (O/U: 44) (4:25 p.m., CBS)
- Chicago at Los Angeles Rams (-7) (O/U: 41.5) (8:20 p.m., NBC)
Monday, November 18
- Kansas City (-3.5) vs. Los Angeles Chargers (O/U: 53) (8:15 p.m., ESPN; Game in Mexico City)
Our Free Against The Spread Week 11 NFL Predictions
If you’re looking for more NFL picks like our Free Against The Spread Week 11 NFL Predictions we’ll be providing 4* free NFL & CFB predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find 2019 NFL lines up for early games as well.