Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Golden Knights vs Oilers NHL Odds
Looking for Vegas Golden Knights vs. Edmonton Oilers free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Golden Knights taking on the Oilers on Sunday November 18th at Rogers Place in Edmonton. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Golden Knights Oilers matchup.
(8-11-1) Vegas Golden Knights vs. Edmonton Oilers (9-8-1)
Date: Sunday, November 18th
Time: 8:00 PM
Venue: Rogers Place, Edmonton, Alberta
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Oilers -110
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: OFf
NHL Betting Total: 5.5
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Sunday, November 18th brings you exciting Western Conference NHL action as the Vegas Golden Knights travel north of the border to take on the Edmonton Oilers at Rogers Place. Vegas lost last time out against St. Louis, and Edmonton beat Montreal back on Tuesday. The Oilers were in action Saturday night, but those results were not yet available.
Vegas Golden Knights
Vegas has now dropped three out of four, and this Sunday matchup will be the first of a three game stretch of games on the road, a place where the Golden Knights have really struggled. Their away record coming into Sunday is 3-8.
Jonathan Marchessault leads the Golden Knights in scoring this year with 8 goals and 7 assists. William Karlsson leads the team with 10 assists. Projected starting goalie Marc-Andre Fleury has an 8-8-1 record with a 2.60 GAA and a .901 save percentage.
Center’s Paul Stastny and Erik Haula, as well as RW David Clarkson are all listed as out indefinitely for the Golden Knights.
The Oilers have won only one out of their last five games, so this Vegas team who struggles on the road is the perfect team for Edmonton to face to try and get back on track. This will be a quick one game home stand after they play at Calgary Saturday night, before they hit the road again for three games against the California teams.
Leon Draisaitl leads the Oilers with 11 goals, while Connor McDavid leads the team in total points with 10 goals and 16 assists. Projected goaltender Mikko Koskinen comes into Sunday with a 4-1-0 record with a 2.52 GAA and a .918 save percentage.
D Matt Benning was put on the IR on October 19th, and LW Tobias Rieder is listed as out indefinitely. D Kris Russell was recently upgraded to questionable for Saturday nights game, so we may see him on the ice on Sunday.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Vegas is 3-8 ATS on the road this year
- Vegas is 7-13 O/U this year
- Vegas is 1-6 as the DOG this year
- Edmonton is 5-3 ATS at home this year
- Edmonton is 8-9-1 O/U this year
- Edmonton is 5-3 as the FAV this year.
Free Vegas Golden Knights vs. Edmonton Oilers NHL Prediction:
Though both of these teams have been struggling over the past two weeks, I still think that Edmonton holds the upper hand with this game being played on home ice, and Vegas struggling on the road this year.
Take Edmonton to win this game at home. Neither the spread nor the betting total have been released yet, so take a look at the recent betting trends before you lay any money down on it.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Odds Currently OFF. A final score prediction is provided below!
NHL Free Score Prediction: Edmonton 5 – Vegas 3
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Vegas Golden Knights vs. Edmonton Oilers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2018 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Nashville Predators vs. Vegas Golden Knights – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Vegas Golden Knights vs. Los Angeles Kings – 10/13/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Wild vs. Toronto Leafs – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Philadelphia Flyers vs. Calgary Flames – 10/15/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Colorado Avalanche vs. Washington Capitals – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Dallas Stars vs. Buffalo Sabres – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Anaheim Ducks vs. Boston Bruins – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Minnesota Wild vs. Ottawa Senators – 10/14/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction