Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Avalanche vs. Lightning NHL Odds
Looking for Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Colorado Avalanche free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Lightning taking on the Avalanche on Friday, June 24th at Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Avalanche Lightning matchup.
(64-29-10) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Colorado Avalanche (71-21-8)
Date: Friday June 24th 2022
Time: 8:00 PM ET
Venue: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Lightning +150 | Avalanche -175 (Bet Now!)
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: Lightning +1.5 -165 | Avalanche -1.5 +160
NHL Betting Total: 6.0
Okay guys, I am sorry. We’re done with the Lightning, this thing is over.
Off of what was a controversial goal in overtime last night by Kadri the Avalanche are now one win away from hoisting Lord Stanley’s Cup. The Lightning and Avalanche both had too many men on the ice per the NHL rulebook when Kadri received the pass in the neutral zone shortly before scoring the game winner.
Head coach Jon Cooper had some choice words about the goal in his post game presser where he exited after taking only one question.
“My heart breaks for the players.” He said referring to what was an apparently missed too many men call on the Avalanche. Mackinnon can be seen still on the ice roughly five feet away from the bench which is the “grey area” internet hockey sleuths are saying today in defence of the goal.
But Kadri was well beyond that five feet and damn near in the middle of the sheet AND was playing the puck. This may be an unpopular opinion, and without question the Avalanche deserved to win this game but I do think that was a missed call and yes I know the Lightning had more players on the ice but they were within the grey area and not playing the puck.
The Avalanche without question deserved to win that game and they deserve to win this cup.
Tampa Bay Lightning
I got nothing left for the boys in blue. You better hope you get Point back.
The secrets of your success are not good enough against this Avs team and it’s just that simple.
Just put them out of their misery. End this thing on home ice boys.
NHL Betting Trends:
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Tampa Bay’s last 15 games.
- Tampa Bay are 11-5 SU in their last 16 games.
- Tampa Bay are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against Colorado.
- Tampa Bay are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Tampa Bay’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Colorado.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Tampa Bay’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Western Conference conference.
- Tampa Bay are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games when playing as the underdog.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado’s last 5 games.
- Colorado are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Colorado’s last 9 games against Tampa Bay.
- Colorado are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado’s last 6 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay.
- Colorado are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games against an opponent in the Eastern Conference conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Colorado’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Atlantic Division division.
Overview 4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Over 6.0 +100
Taking the over in this one for the easy money. I think it will be tight so I do not want to take a chance on the puckline or the 3-way line.
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Colorado Avalanche vs. Tampa Bay Lightning matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2021 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
Register here for a FREE NHL Hockey Betting Account Now for Daily Free Picks & More Special Offers!