Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Penguins vs Flyers NHL Odds
Looking for Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Philadelphia Flyers free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Penguins taking on the Flyers from Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia on Monday February 11th. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Penguins Flyers matchup.
(28-20-7) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Philadelphia Flyers (25-23-7)
Date: Monday, February 11th
Time: 7:00 PM
Venue: Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Penguins -116
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds:
NHL Betting Total: 6.5
Live NHL Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
The Penguins and Flyers renew their rivalry on Monday night in what oddsmakers are calling a virtual toss up (PIT -116, PHI -105). There’s definitely value on Philadelphia as the home team is 6-0-1 in seven games since the break. Then again, Pittsburgh has won five straight at the Wells Fargo Center so there’s value there too.
The Penguins up-and-down season continues as they find themselves in the midst of a four game losing streak. Pittsburgh has since slipped to 8th in the Eastern Conference, holding on to the final playoff spot by a mere point over the Hurricanes. To say that Pittsburgh needs a win Monday is definitely an understatement.
It’s up to Matt Murray in net to try and stop the Penguins skid. He’s gone 1-3 since the Winter break, but hasn’t played that bad allowing 3, 3, and 2 goals in his last three starts. The Flyers are on a winning streak – but they’re still a middle-of-the-pack team offensively.
Philadelphia has been on a roll lately but the quality of competition also has to be taken into consideration. The last four wins for example have come against Anaheim (-232), LA (-169), Vancouver (-162) and Edmonton (-151) in which the Flyers were significant favorites in each game.
The Flyers are on a roll going 9-0-1 in their last 10 but they still remain 6 points behind Pittsburgh in the Eastern Conference postseason race. Of course they can make up some ground with a win but it will take a strong performance from Carter Hart. The goaltender is definitely up for the task as he boasts a personal 8 game winning streak.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Penguins are 11-4 their last 15 vs. team with a losing record
- Penguins are 0-4 last four road games
- Flyers are 9-1 their last 10 overall
- Flyers are 7-1 their last 8 home games
- Penguins are 8-3 the last 11 H2H meetings
- Penguins are 5-0 the last five in Philadelphia
Free Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Philadelphia Flyers NHL Prediction:
Pittsburgh has been dominant in Philadelphia, winning the last 4 at the Wells Fargo Center. Overall the Penguins have won 8 of 11 head-to-head so the Flyers definitely have a complex when it comes to their in-state rivals. Philly has been playing well, but that might just be due to the strength of schedule they’ve seen lately.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Pittsburgh -116
NHL Free Score Prediction: Pittsburgh 3 – Philadelphia 2
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Philadelphia Flyers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2019 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Tampa Bay Lightning – 10/23/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Washington Capitals vs. Calgary Flames – 10/22/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Edmonton Oilers vs. Minnesota Wild – 10/22/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Anaheim Ducks vs. Nashville Predators – 10/22/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Ottawa Senators vs. Dallas Stars – 10/21/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Edmonton Oilers vs. Winnipeg Jets – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Montreal Canadiens vs. Minnesota Wild – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Washington Capitals vs. Chicago Blackhawks – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions