Free NHL Hockey Prediction: Devils vs. Flyers NHL Odds
Looking for New Jersey Devils vs. Philadelphia Flyers free hockey plays & NHL Odds? NHL betting sees the Devils taking on the Flyers on Wednesday October 9th at the Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Cappers Picks provides complimentary expert handicapping picks on all NHL Hockey games all season long so stay tuned for more FREE daily NHL hockey predictions like this Devils Flyers matchup.
(0-1-1) Edmonton Oilers vs. New York Islanders (1-0-0)
Date: Wednesday, October 9th
Time: 7:00 PM
Venue: Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
NHL Hockey Moneyline Odds: Flyers -130, Devils +110
NHL Hockey Puck Line Odds: Flyers -1.5
NHL Betting Total: 6
Click here to view… NHL ATS Stats & Expert NHL Betting Insight!
It’s a slow day of hockey on Wednesday with only three games taking place.
In this game the New Jersey Devils make the trip to the Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia Flyers. These teams have split the last four meetings between the two teams.
New Jersey Devils
The New Jersey Devils struggled last season and if the first two games are any indication, this could be a long season for them.
The first two games have resulted in losses and they have given up 12 goals in the two games. In this game the Devils need to get out to a fast start on that side of the ice.
If they get into a high scoring game, they are going to have issues winning, so they need to try and keep this game low scoring.
On the other side of this matchup is the Philadelphia Flyers who played their first game overseas against the Chicago Blackhawks and were able to come away with a victory.
The defense didn’t always look good but they did enough to come away with a win. Going forward I would expect their defense is going to need to be a lot better.
NHL Betting Trends:
- Over is 4-0 in Devils last 4 games as an underdog.
- Over is 6-0 in Devils last 6 overall.
- Over is 4-0 in Devils last 4 vs. Eastern Conference.
- Over is 4-0 in Flyers last 4 overall.
- Over is 6-1 in Flyers last 7 when their opponent allows 5 goals or more in their previous game.
- Over is 11-2 in Flyers last 13 games playing on 3 or more days rest.
Free New Jersey Devils vs. Philadelphia Flyers NHL Prediction:
The Flyers are the better team and I expect they are going to attack a weak Devils defense.
4* Free NHL Betting Pick: Flyers ML
If you want extra value take the puck line, but the official play is on the Flyers to win.
NHL Free Prediction: Flyers 5 – Devils 2
If you’re looking for more NHL picks like this New Jersey Devils vs. Philadelphia Flyers matchup we’ll be providing 4* free NHL predictions on the blog during the entire 2019 NHL season, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NHL Hockey picks!
CappersPicks.com has NHL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NHL lines up for early games as well.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Vancouver Canucks vs. New Jersey Devils – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- New York Rangers vs. Washington Capitals – 10/18/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- New York Islanders vs. Columbus Blue Jackets – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Ottawa Senators vs. Dallas Stars – 10/21/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Edmonton Oilers vs. Winnipeg Jets – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction
- Montreal Canadiens vs. Minnesota Wild – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Washington Capitals vs. Chicago Blackhawks – 10/20/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Predictions
- Ottawa Senators vs. Phoenix Coyotes – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & NHL Betting Prediction