Free Week 4 Prediction: RedHawks vs Buckeyes Odds
Looking for Miami RedHawks vs. Buckeyes free picks? Week 4 betting sees the RedHawks taking on the Buckeyes Saturday September 21st at Ohio Stadium, in Columbus, Ohio. Cappers Picks provides complimentary handicapping picks all NCAA football season long so stay tuned for more FREE college football predictions like this Miami (Ohio) Ohio State Week 4 free pick.
College Football Handicapping: Week 4
(1-2) Miami (Ohio) Redhawks vs. Oio State Buckeyes (3-0)
Date: Saturday, September 21
Time: 3:30 pm Est
Venue: Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
NCAA Football Spread: Ohio State -39
NCAA Betting Total: 59
Live CFB Odds
Updated Sportsbook Bonuses For Today
Ohio State has taken care of business in their first three games. Their averaging 46 points per game and allowing just a little over 10 points per game.
Miami (Ohio) is just looking to be competitive in this spot.
Miami (Ohio) has statistically one of the worse offenses in the nation. They rank 128th in total yards and are 89th in points scored. Playing Iowa week one didn’t help things, but they also played Tennessee Tech and that wasn’t enough to level things out.
Last week, they lost to Cincinnati 35-13 and it was a struggle on both sides of the ball. The RedHawks averaged 1.6 yards per rush and they only gained a little over 200 yards.
Cincinnati wasn’t great on the offensive side of the ball, but the RedHawks still couldn’t stop much of anything. It’s, obviously, going to be a long day versus Ohio State.
It’s pretty boring as Ohio State is playing yet another woefully inferior opponent. Kudos to them, though, they’ve been doing what they have to do and I’m sure they’ll do the same thing this week.
After beating the RedHawks, then things will finally get interesting for the Buckeyes as they start the meat part of their Big Ten play.
Justin Fields has been doing his thing in the air and on the ground. This should be another near perfect week for him to pad his stats.
Same with the Buckeyes as a whole as they rank 28th in total offensive yards; 17th in points scored. And on the defensive side they rank 12th in total yards and 11th in points allowed.
NCAA Football Handicapping Trends
- Ohio State is 4-2 ATS in their last six games
- Ohio State is 6-2 ATS in their last eight September games
- Miami is 3-9 ATS in their last twelve September games
- Miami is 1-2 ATS this season
Free Week 4 NCAA Football Pick
Ohio State is going to win and they’ve been rolling ATS easily covering in their last two games.
4* Free NCAA Betting Pick: Ohio State -39
For games like this, just take the more talented team. Ohio State is playing with a chip on their shoulder and I don’t think this is the week they’ll get bored or complacent.
Week 4 Free Score Prediction: Ohio State 56 – Miami 7
If you’re looking for more picks like this Miami (Ohio) vs. Ohio State Buckeyes matchup we’ll be providing 4* free College football game predictions on the blog all bowl season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free CFB Football picks!
Check out our Updated College Football Betting Odds.
Similar Free 4* Sports Predictions:
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- San Diego State Aztecs vs. San Jose State Spartans – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Miami Hurricanes – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- LSU Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Nevada Wolfpack vs. Utah State Aggies – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Toledo Rockets vs. Ball State Cardinals- 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- ULM Warhawks vs. Appalachian State Mountaineers – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction
- Boise State Broncos vs. BYU Cougars – 10/19/2019 Free Pick & CFB Betting Prediction