Dave B’s Fantasy 5 TE Rankings – DFS
If you are like me, you can’t wait for tonight when Fantasy Football season officially starts. It won’t be long before you realize whether or not your draft day strategy paid off.
FAN DUEL IS YOUR HOME FOR 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL
- One-Week Fantasy Football Leagues for Real Money
- Salary cap format: you get to pick exactly who you want
- Play directly against other users for real money
- Over 25,000 one-week leagues run weekly in all different sizes
- No season-long commitment – you only play when you want
- We’re huge – $10 million+ paid out to winners every week this season – Play Now (Free Games Available)
- Make sure you tell Fan Duel CappersPicks.com sent you over! You’ll grab even more sign up bonuses!
DFS Fans! Enter tonight’s $250K NFL Rush and turn $5 into $20K. CLICK HERE.
Like always, there is a huge gap between the top tiers of TEs – this year the top tier has one name – Rob Gronkowski. Who else can we trust as we head into Week 1?
Here is a peek into five of the best Tight End plays for Week 1 of the NFL season.
1. Rob Gronkowski – New England Patriots
There is little doubt about who is the top TE – if you own him you are lucky.
Going into the season healthy and with Tom Brady ready to terrorize, be excited about a potential shootout on Opening Night and Gronkowski to be an absolute nightmare for his opposition.
2. Greg Olsen- Carolina Panthers
He’s Carolina’s best pass catching threat – easily. He should see a ton of targets against a weak Jacksonville team. The loss of Kelvin Benjamin may hurt the team overall but will help Olsen. Cam Newton will get him the ball.
3. Martellus Bennett – Chicago Bears
vs. Green Bay
Will see more action as long as Alshon Jeffrey is banged up. Jay Cutler trusts Bennett and will likely be throwing a lot. Against Green Bay expect the Bears to HAVE to rely on the passing game and for Bennett to benefit.
4. Jimmy Graham – Seattle Seahawks
vs. St. Louis
If Graham is used the way he should be it could be a big week for Graham. He should be a key piece – as reliable and as dangerous as there is at his position. The only thing that scares me here is that the Seahawks take some time to develop that chemistry. He’s still an easy Top 5.
5. Travis Kelce – KC Chiefs
Has been very good in the preseason and may finally be reaching his potential. Kelce should have a good week as Alex Smith dumps it off to avoid the Texans crazy pass rush.
Other Sneaky Good Starts: Ladaruis Green – San Diego Chargers, Cameron Jordan – Miami Dolphins
FAN DUEL – The leader in One-Day fantasy Sports – Join Now Click Here!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early games as well.