Dave B’s Fantasy 5 Defense – DST Rankings – DFS
It’s coming folks. Fantasy Football season kicks off Thursday with a doozie of a game between the Patriots and the Steelers. There’s a lot of offensive firepower ready to unleash in Week 1 but don’t forget about the D/ST. It’s DFS time.
FAN DUEL IS YOUR HOME FOR 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL
- One-Week Fantasy Football Leagues for Real Money
- Salary cap format: you get to pick exactly who you want
- Play directly against other users for real money
- Over 25,000 one-week leagues run weekly in all different sizes
- No season-long commitment – you only play when you want
- We’re huge – $10 million+ paid out to winners every week this season – Play Now (Free Games Available)
- Make sure you tell Fan Duel CappersPicks.com sent you over! You’ll grab even more sign up bonuses!
DFS Fans! Enter tonight’s $250K NFL Rush and turn $5 into $20K. CLICK HERE.
There are some juicy matchups for some elite defenses that could add some valuable points for your squad.
Here’s a breakdown of the top 5 defensive plays in Week 5 of the NFL season.
1. Miami Dolphins vs. Washington Redskins
– Ndamukong Suh, Randy Starks and ends Cameron Wake and Olivier Vernon make up an almost unfair front four capable of recording 4-6 sacks in their sleep.
If the secondary can pounce on some of the chances that will inevitably come their way thanks to the Redskins, the Fins could have a big day.
They are #1 for me this week.
2. New York Jets vs. Cleveland Browns
– Todd Bowles brings his defensive mind from Arizona to a team that added Derrelle Revis in the offseason.
The Jets did some good things and should be good on paper. The added thing they have going for them this week is their matchup with the Browns. Cleveland is bad!
3. Seattle Seahawks vs. St. Louis Rams
– the D/ST looks a whole lot better with rookie Tyler Lockette returning kicks – he returned two for TD in the preseason.
It looks like all systems go for the best defense in the game – just wish the Cam Chancellor thing would work itself out.
4. Green Bay Packers vs. Bears
– The Chicago Bears are turnover machines. They aren’t scared to give up a boatload of sacks either. Dom Capers’ defense is as aggressive as they come and should have their way with a dysfunctional Bears team.
5. Carolina Panthers vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
– Blake Bortles tossed 17 interceptions in 14 games last season, and the Jaguars allowed a league-high 71 sacks which was 13 more than the next closest team. The Jags ranked 31st overall on offense and last in scoring. Nuff said!
FAN DUEL – The leader in One-Day fantasy Sports – Join Now Click Here!
We’ll be providing 4* free NFL predictions on the blog all season long, and check out our Experts for guaranteed premium & free NFL Football picks!
CappersPicks.com has NFL odds up on a ton of futures, and you will also find NFL lines up for early games as well.